Landers vs Rebels

israelmiller

Not a SG fan, just a fan of high school football.  I've seen both teams play, and I know what both are capable of.  SG is capable of winning this football game, they are a different team than what they were at the first of the year.  Good luck to both, prayers for an injury free contest.

I never seen where you said anything unfair. You are the one who was taking up for Cosby last week. I could be wrong ,but I'm looking for a highly competitive game tonight. Wouldn't make the trip if Ithought it were going to be a blowout.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never seen where you said anything unfair. You are the one who was taking up for Cosby last week. I could be wrong ,but I'm looking for a highly competitive game tonight. Wouldn't make the trip if Ithought it were going to be a blowout.

Not talking the Eagles up Pujo, just trying to keep some spirits up down Cosby way.  Some fine folks down there, and I know that Coach Hall has had a tough year.  But, if his 8th grade bunch stays with it they will be a force in the coming years.  I would wish the Dawgs luck tonight, but somehow, I don't think they'll need it.  As for this game, SG may just surprise a few people.

Week 10 !!!! What and who is that? We play SG tonight and that's the one I'm fired up about and looking forward to right now! The Dawg Nation insists that it goes on and on and we gotta bring it up every other Post ! Honestly I can't wait for it but in the Past we have looked ahead to the upcoming games and it bit us in the ole Rumpus! And that's mostly when Lunc was the Pilot! I'm just saying let's keep it C-Land/SG til after next Fri! Oh yeah BTW u boys from Hampton don't act like youins are rooting for us tonight ! Lol ! Pujo might be cause he has a couple boys up here that he can't hardly pull against ! ;)

Week 10 !!!! What and who is that? We play SG tonight and that's the one I'm fired up about and looking forward to right now! The Dawg Nation insists that it goes on and on and we gotta bring it up every other Post ! Honestly I can't wait for it but in the Past we have looked ahead to the upcoming games and it bit us in the ole Rumpus! And that's mostly when Lunc was the Pilot! I'm just saying let's keep it C-Land/SG til after next Fri! Oh yeah BTW u boys from Hampton don't act like youins are rooting for us tonight ! Lol ! Pujo might be cause he has a couple boys up here that he can't hardly pull against ! ;)

Can't imagine too many Hampton fans pulling for the Landers, but I doubt they are pulling for SG either.As far as I'm concerned, I like a bunch of the Cloudland boys, but some are pretty special to me. I may not always pull for the Landers, but I'll always pull for some of these kids. Can't say I know or like a single player from SG.

I'll not be pulling against em....I'm kinda fond of ole 91's boy and that beast aka Mason

It'd be wild for an all out conf championship to come down to WEEK TEN! Woops, said it again :D