Covington @ Ripley - 10/18

CHARGERFAN

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because im really bored...and no one ever reads our topics...

i see these teams in the west for 4a...trezevant...craigmont...covington...north side...liberty...haywood...dyersburg...crockett co...lexington...chester co...pearl cohn...white house...greenbrier...giles co...(and 2 other teams that end up 4-6)

those 2 teams would come from...maplewood...page...bolivar...creek wood...montgomery central and marshal co...figuring the tiebreakers at this time of night doesnt sound fun...so maybe later

if NS takes the runner up over liberty...quad 4 looks like this

#1 trezevant  9-1

#8 haywood  5-5

#5 crockett co  7-3

#4 north side   9-1

#3 covington  8-2

#6 craigmont  6-4

#7 liberty       5-5

#2 dyersburg 9-1

if liberty beats NS...quad 4 looks like...

#1 trezevant 9-1

#8 haywood 5-5

#5 north side 8-2

#4 liberty    6-4

#3 covington 8-2

#6 crockett co 7-3

#7 craigmont 6-4

#2 dyersburg 9-1

if dburg falls to milan i think covington can take the 2...also crockett could end up 6-4 but i still think they would hold the tiebreakers over craigmont...i dont care to look tho...

and quad 3...or part of it

#1 pearl cohn

#8 wc 4-6 team

#5 chester co 4-6

#4 giles co   8-2

#3 lexington 9-1

#6 greenbrier 7-3

#7 wc 4-6 team

#2 white house 9-1

white house and lexington could both end up 8-2...then id give the #2 to giles co

really bored...what u think

Edited by dhstennis

because im really bored...and no one ever reads our topics...

i see these teams in the west for 4a...trezevant...craigmont...covington...north side...liberty...haywood...dyersburg...crockett co...lexington...chester co...pearl cohn...white house...greenbrier...giles co...(and 2 other teams that end up 4-6)

those 2 teams would come from...maplewood...page...bolivar...creek wood...montgomery central and marshal co...figuring the tiebreakers at this time of night doesnt sound fun...so maybe later

if NS takes the runner up over liberty...quad 4 looks like this

#1 trezevant  9-1

#8 haywood  5-5

#5 crockett co  7-3

#4 north side   9-1

#3 covington  8-2

#6 craigmont  6-4

#7 liberty       5-5

#2 dyersburg 9-1

if liberty beats NS...quad 4 looks like...

#1 trezevant 9-1

#8 haywood 5-5

#5 north side 8-2

#4 liberty    6-4

#3 covington 8-2

#6 crockett co 7-3

#7 craigmont 6-4

#2 dyersburg 9-1

if dburg falls to milan i think covington can take the 2...also crockett could end up 6-4 but i still think they would hold the tiebreakers over craigmont...i dont care to look tho...and haywood could end up 4-6 but i still think they get in bc of the win over dburg

and quad 3...or part of it

#1 pearl cohn

#8 wc 4-6 team

#5 chester co 4-6

#4 giles co   8-2

#3 lexington 9-1

#6 greenbrier 7-3

#7 wc 4-6 team

#2 white house 9-1

white house and lexington could both end up 8-2...then id give the #2 to giles co

really bored...what u think

I know giles co. would love this as all the projections so far have them going to quad 2 and meeting Fulton in rd 2!!  However, because of geography, they will probably go quad 2 this year. 

Frankly, I enjoy reading the possible playoff matchups, but I have not ever wanted to learn the system for picking them. I am very content to let others do these projections.

I am interested but not involved. It's like the old question:

In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, what's the difference between the Chicken and the Pig?

Answer: The Chicken is involved, but the Pig is committed!

Keep putting those projections up, though, as I am glad to read them.

I know giles co. would love this as all the projections so far have them going to quad 2 and meeting Fulton in rd 2!!  However, because of geography, they will probably go quad 2 this year. 

if giles goes to quad 2...then there will be at least 3 teams in quad 3 with a 4-6 record...and as i see it...only pearl cohn is pretty decent...white house got beat by huntingdon right before the season and they arent nearly as strong as last year...they play in a district much the same as the current 14aa...and we have seen that lexington and chester co are just down period...

I have not looked at all the tiebreakers either. Correct me if I'm wrong, if Dyersburg and Trezevant both win out, which Trezevant should and Dyersburg has a decent shot to, the seeding of 1 and 2 for quad 4 would have to go into tie breakers. Given that they both finished first in their district, and both have 1 loss. Not that the difference between a 1 and 2 seed would matter too much until round 3. I also agree with you dhs, in your difference between other quad pictures. Liberty almost has to be quad 4. Haywood should make the playoffs with a 5-5 at worst record. But I cannot see Ripley, Obion or any other team out of Memphis, if there even are any other 4a teams in Memphis, making the playoffs. 

Edited by rebels86