Oak Ridge @ Powell

powellphoto

Speaking of taunting Powell may be the worst I've ever seen. Gaddis sure doesn't like. Did anyone see him grab one of our players and literally pull him off the field so we wouldn't get a taunting penalty ourselves? One of our defensive backs made a play and stood over the guy talking to him. Gaddis ran 15 yards onto the field and drug our guy to the sidelines. It saved a penalty that would've given them a big first down after we had just stopped them on third down. I would hate to have been that kid because after getting pulled off the field by Gaddis, Gaddis then lit into him like nobody's business. If you missed that scene you missed a treat.

One of the strangest games I have ever seen. Thanks to Mr. Middleton for waking up the flat OR team. Shooting the double bicep, the throat slash, and the middle finger at our bench (if front of the officials). My player told me that Coach Gaddis used the Powell players language and taunting as the man-up inspiration the team needed.

With that said, I really think the Powell coaching staff gave this one away.

We looked to be in better shape than Powell. They were tired in the fourth quarter when we played our best. Whatever they said must've made Gaddis mad. He was in another zone tonight. He was getting on kids left and right. He seemed to be in some kind of frenzy. I don't want his crazy a&$ getting on me. Lol. He got on some linemen early in the game and I don't envy those linemen. Lol

I like the look personally. I just hate that the stripes go halfway up the pants instead of the whole way up....Now that I can't stand, but we could wear pink pants as long as we win ha.

It is the new Nike pant. Be glad you have them. You will see the same from The Mavericks in two weeks. Nike elite custom uniforms are the best on the market. High quality, and the players love them. Beat Central, and let's play it out week 10 for a title. Should be an electric atmosphere at Blankenship when the Mavericks come to down for Halloween.

It is the new Nike pant. Be glad you have them. You will see the same from The Mavericks in two weeks. Nike elite custom uniforms are the best on the market. High quality, and the players love them. Beat Central, and let's play it out week 10 for a title. Should be an electric atmosphere at Blankenship when the Mavericks come to down for Halloween.

If OR beats AC, won't CC still have to lose before OR can win the title?