A-AA District & Region Play

Booger

knox hasn't even been in state tourney the last two years I don't think, while you are right in the CAK is always there, but got beat last year. although it was against another private school in CPA.

Knox Catholic has moved from AAA to A-AA this year...

Wed Oct. 31 11:00 AM icon-game12.gif#9 Houston N

Class AAA State at Baylor School, Chattanooga, TN

L 0-1

Tue Oct. 18 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif at #5 Bearden

D4AAA Semifinals   L 0-6

Edited by CHAMPDDS

PUBS......whatever you wish to call yourselves...?  Who cares.....as always the State Title is going to come down to either Knox Catholic or CAK.  The rest of you are just playing to reach the Championships.  They have won every district and region title every year they have been in A-AA, then they go on and win the State....!  Happens every year......yet you all just keep trying! :thumb:  The only teams that MIGHT give them fits are......thats right, another PUBS.....! :roflol:  Oh yeah, this is the American Way.....if you have means and money and motivation.....well, it's a piece of cake!  I'm sure they will just keep giving the TSSAA those $500 dollar handshakes, or whatever keeps them operating their monopoly!  Heck, they don't need a private division...they already got one....it's called division A-AA. :blush:  Go ahead, tell me I'm just sore loser....!  If that helps you sleep at night, good for you......turn your head/rant right back/call me a liar.....regardless of what you do, YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE. 

Written for all the A-AA Publics that NEVER get the chance to compete for Championships because of an UNFAIR playing field! :o 

This government shut down has really hurt you from the sound of your rants. Don't worry, your handouts will be coming back soon enough. Having to earn something is tough, isn't it?

Wow, your really bitter if you have to think the goverment shutdown is effecting me in some way that makes me make statements that upset you.  No, what upsets you is the statements I make are accurate and you don't like the sound of truth.  I'm operated just fine through the shutdown, and hard work is not something I shun at all.  Let me give this one last shot.....say you and me have a particular plot of land to plow....same size and dimensions.  The only difference is you get to use a dual wheeled JD Tractor and I get a mule.  Both fields are going to get plowed eventually, but obviously you have the advantage BECAUSE your using a better product to accomplish your goal.  That is what is occuring in A-AA plain and simple.

Kaz

Wow, your really bitter if you have to think the goverment shutdown is effecting me in some way that makes me make statements that upset you.  No, what upsets you is the statements I make are accurate and you don't like the sound of truth.  I'm operated just fine through the shutdown, and hard work is not something I shun at all.  Let me give this one last shot.....say you and me have a particular plot of land to plow....same size and dimensions.  The only difference is you get to use a dual wheeled JD Tractor and I get a mule.  Both fields are going to get plowed eventually, but obviously you have the advantage BECAUSE your using a better product to accomplish your goal.  That is what is occuring in A-AA plain and simple.

Kaz

Gee (pronounced jee) means to turn to the off side (away from the driver). Haw means to turn to the near side (towards the driver). In the U.S. the driver of draft animals stands on their left -- so animals will turn right to the gee command, and left to the haw command.

Now you turn to the left when I say gee,

You turn to the right when I say haw,

Now gee, ya ya little baby,

Now haw, ya oh baby, oh baby, pretty baby,

Do it baby, oh baby, oh baby,

Boogety, boogety, boogety, boogety shoo. CHUBBY CHECKER

Long story, this is America land of the free and land of opportunity. AAA came from nothing but never dispised others that did have something. There are many good examples of Successful county schools with good programs for some reason we always forget. It doesn't happen overnight and it takes a lot of work. I won't say the names of the places with a recent history of local people pooling their resources to build good programs because that would just take away from the message. Hard work for parents, for communities, and for girls will eventually pay off. Sounds like you have a lot of fight in you which we can all appreciate so go out and put it to constructive use. Start building teams, start building a competitive program with good coaches and recruit. Recruit, recruit. The smaller the area the more important every athlete you can recruit will be. Good Luck. (By the way if I didn't have a tractor I would use a fork, a spoon, or my hands and get it done)

Wow, your really bitter if you have to think the goverment shutdown is effecting me in some way that makes me make statements that upset you. No, what upsets you is the statements I make are accurate and you don't like the sound of truth. I'm operated just fine through the shutdown, and hard work is not something I shun at all. Let me give this one last shot.....say you and me have a particular plot of land to plow....same size and dimensions. The only difference is you get to use a dual wheeled JD Tractor and I get a mule. Both fields are going to get plowed eventually, but obviously you have the advantage BECAUSE your using a better product to accomplish your goal. That is what is occuring in A-AA plain and simple.

Kaz