Wayne County vs Mt. Pleansant

wildcatpride70

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game MtP. Y'all came to play we didn't, plain and simple. Your offense looked good.

Keep your heads up Wildcats....don't let this carry over and get you down. It's over with, just learn that you gotta go hard for 4 quarters.

Congratulations MTP, y'all played a heck of a game and pretty much mistake free. I agree with alumni, we came out flat and just couldn't get it going. Penalties and missed blocks and tackles killed us. My hats off to the MTP coaches, I talked to them after the game and they're class acts that have cleaned the program up.

That is what mTp is capable of when limiting the turnovers and penalties.... Got it done on the ground was a bit surprising to me. mTp has been passing a lot mixed in with the run game......

I am really proud of our boys stepping up and protecting the ball more and being better disciplined in limiting penalties.... That's exactly what it was going to take to beat a solid, Good, Wayne Co. team and that' s exactly what mTp did.

The x- factor was answered. The right mTp showed up to play ball.

I seen good sportsmanship outta both sides tonight in helping either team up after plays all night.... Good to see.

CONGRATS on a well executed game TIGERS! You all worked hard to get here towards the end of the season and deserve the praise!

Good luck to the boys of WC for the rest of yall's season and playoffs..... You all will go far.

Edited by Big Bigby

That is what mTp is capable of when limiting the turnovers and penalties.... Got it done on the ground was a bit surprising to me. mTp has been passing a lot mixed in with the run game......

I am really proud of our boys stepping up and protecting the ball more and being better disciplined in limiting penalties.... That's exactly what it was going to take to beat a solid, Good, Wayne Co. team and that' s exactly what mTp did.

I seen good sportsmanship outta both sides tonight in helping either team up after plays all night.... Good to see.

CONGRATS on a well executed game TIGERS! You all worked hard to get here towards the end of the season and deserve the praise!

Good luck to the boys of WC for the rest of yall's season and playoffs..... You all will go far.

I was going to look you up after the game but got to talking to y'all's coaches. Did you get to eat the chicken?

Mt Pleasant played well and they beat us at home we gotta give them credit and we wish them good luck!  Hang in there WC this season aint over yet! Get them heads up and learn from tonight and push on!  "GO CATS"

At least we made a game of it after the terrible start, and the boys didn't quit. It's frustrating that we lost our 4th game by a touchdown or less this season, but it may have been the best thing that could happen to this team before the playoffs.  A reminder that we can lose, no matter what the records are, if we don't come out of the gate ready to play. 

At least we made a game of it after the terrible start, and the boys didn't quit. It's frustrating that we lost our 4th game by a touchdown or less this season, but it may have been the best thing that could happen to this team before the playoffs. A reminder that we can lose, no matter what the records are, if we don't come out of the gate ready to play.

You can count on two things with WC, they play bad at home coming and after a bye week!

I was going to look you up after the game but got to talking to y'all's coaches. Did you get to eat the chicken?

Yeah I really wanted to meet ya also but my wife was proding me to go cause her toes were popsickles....lol... I know we will meet sooner or later one of these games.... Yes sir, got the mushroom Jack Chicken and wife got the Shrimp scampi fettucini.... Both were as good as advertised, so thanks for that. Got a new place to eat now whenever down that way. thumb%5B1%5D.gif