Summit

cubs1

And why is that? Did BC go on an incredible run? This notion that 5-6A coaches are light years ahead of coaches on the the 1-2A level is laughable. Some of the best coaches in the state have and still currently coach on those levels. The level of athlete may be different, but the game of football is unchanged. Riverdale, Henry Co. & Oakland would be lucky to have a Carson, McCurry or Creasy!

Summit was a bad 5A team that plays in a district loaded up with 6A teams, no way around that (Even Stewarts Creek beat up on them pretty good). I wasnt discrediting coaches that are at that level, they have my upmost respect for all the restrictions they have placed upon them, it is just rare that 5-6A programs look into the smaller classifications. Usually the programs that do hire from the lower classifications are the ones that have been struggling for quite some time.

Coaches the caliber of Creasy and Carson are still at their respective programs by choice ( and cant say I really blame them, the both have done great jobs.), however McCurry is lucky if he ever gets a head coaching job again after what went down at MCHS.

Edited by 7AAANetwork

Summit was a bad 5A team that plays in a district loaded up with 6A teams, no way around that (Even Stewarts Creek beat up on them pretty good). I wasnt discrediting coaches that are at that level, they have my upmost respect for all the restrictions they have placed upon them, it is just rare that 5-6A programs look into the smaller classifications. Usually the programs that do hire from the lower classifications are the ones that have been struggling for quite some time.

Coaches the caliber of Creasy and Carson are still at their respective programs by choice ( and cant say I really blame them, the both have done great jobs.), however McCurry is lucky if he ever gets a head coaching job again after what went down at MCHS.

Agreed, but that's only because he is stupid, not because he can't coach. Wayne Co.'s Rice turned down the Giles job just a year ago. He would be successful on any level. Guy can flat coach.

Hey SUMMARY. I saw coach Kriesky and his wife at the Forrest basketball game tonight. I verified his pic through their website. I also heard he conducted workouts today at Forrest!    

Too bad you had to show your true character. I was actually going to respectfully answer your question on the previous page. Not now. You obviously have maturity issues among other things. You seriously need stop your bitter, petty and pathetic behavior. We got your alum coach. Move on. You are not reflecting well at all for either yourself, your family, or your school. It's parents like you who drive good coaches away.