Tellico at Greenback

orngnblk

Greenback took this one in the first half... Tellico has a little work left to do but fought hard in the second half. Last week Greenback fans complained about Grace being classless... You have no room to talk... You fan on our side were awful, one of your players flipped the Tellico bench a bird after the first interception, and one of your big boys punched our #10 on out sideline next to the fence.... It is a shame... Now we arent the best at times we get fired up but if one of our boys does that coach pulls him out... Not sour grapes cause GB is good and deserved to win but don't holler classless and then be classless...

And to be clear I am not saying they were awful because they cheered for their team. They were actually yelling at our team and cussing them and they were adults.... Kids are kids but adults yelling at kids just because they play for another team... You applauded your coach when he got mad a grace.. Come on GB you better than that!

Greenback took this one in the first half... Tellico has a little work left to do but fought hard in the second half. Last week Greenback fans complained about Grace being classless... You have no room to talk... You fan on our side were awful, one of your players flipped the Tellico bench a bird after the first interception, and one of your big boys punched our #10 on out sideline next to the fence.... It is a shame... Now we arent the best at times we get fired up but if one of our boys does that coach pulls him out... Not sour grapes cause GB is good and deserved to win but don't holler classless and then be classless...

our coach addressed the situation with the player after the game he didnt learn of what happened til after. As far as that side of the field gb fans thats why they sit over their I don't like hearing them either but we cant babysit grown men.

As DR said, this is being addressed. No one knew about it until after the game. I will add, though, that from what I hear, our players were getting quite an earful from the Tellico fans as well. That's not a challenge, just the info that I heard.

All that aside, I was impressed with Tellico, especially seeing how far they've come since last year. Night and day difference. Coach Mullinax is obviously getting results. Good luck the rest of the way, and I'm sure we'll have another tough one next year.

orngnblk how did the boy do tonight ?

I will let someone else answer that,i made a comment of how he has played in a game or two this yr and was called "one of those dads".The WHOLE offensive line took the "JUST AVERAGE" comment to heart.GB did exactly as they said they were going to do and ran the football,threw minimal times or this would have been a real a ugly game.Tellico has a really good coach up there as we all have said he gets alot out of the talent he has.The second string back ran well for us.Anderson will be back next week and he is a different level back.Good luck to the Bears.Ambassador has a crystal ball!14 without Anderson with him 28 would not have been out of the question by no means.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 1

I will let someone else answer that,i made a comment of how he has played in a game or two this yr and was called "one of those dads".The WHOLE offensive line took the "JUST AVERAGE" comment to heart.GB did exactly as they said they were going to do and ran the football,threw minimal times or this would have been a real a ugly game.Tellico has a really good coach up there as we all have said he gets alot out of the talent he has.The second string back ran well for us.Anderson will be back next week and he is a different level back.Good luck to the Bears.Ambassador has a crystal ball!14 without Anderson with him 28 would not have been out of the question by no means.

OnB, I didn't see this game but I've saw your son play so I can answer that for ya, I'm sure his motor was running wide open all night! I kinda figured someone may have had to put a little hot sauce on those "average at best" words from earlier this week. We've played average, y'all ain't it! As for #1, glad to hear he's doing better, tell him I like he way he plays he game. Like the way the whole team plays actually but it don't ever hurt these young men to hear it said by someone they don't know. Best to y'all & congrats on the win.

ONB I will say this you can tell GB wanted to prove they were physical. They did just that. They came out and played hard, blocked well, and did what it took to win. Even after Tellico woke up GB still fought hard. If they continue to play that way they will do well. Once Tellico got some momentum GB got some turnovers to keep Tellico from building on that. Really the way you see a game in your head when you think about how you want to play... Good job Tellico will get back to work this week... Still got a shot at the playoffs and need to focus on that