15AA results from 10/18

CHARGERFAN

Covington defeats Ripley

Haywood beats JCM

Liberty defeats JNS

Covington has won 4 district games and has clinched the district title. Unfortunately, injuries against Ripley may have weakened the short Charger roster, and hurt the team's chances in the postseason. We'll see how these turn out over the next few days.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats on the win...could not believe it was that close...

well played by ripley...did not think u had it in u

this district just keeps impressing with the depth all around...

tonight...we play bingville...tonight...we beat bingville...

sorry it just came on tv

I don' want you life!!!   Well.... maybe if you make the playoffs!! :mrgreen:

as i see it...current records...plus the addition of chester co to quad 3 as district 14 runner up...the lowest team left out west is ripley so they get booted...also chatt central jumped in and knocked claiborne out for the time being

quad 3

1 pearl cohn 7-1 district winner

8 montgomery central 3-5 wildcard

5 chester co 3-5 runner up

4 liberty  5-4 runner up

3 lexington 7-1 district winner

6 greenbrier 5-3 wildcard

7 maplewood 4-4 wildcard

2 white house 7-1 district winner

quad 4

1 trezevant 7-1 district winner

8 obion co 3-6 wildcard

5 north side 6-2 wildcard

4 craigmont 6-2 runner up

3 covington 6-2 district winner

6 haywood 6-3 wildcard

7 crockett co 6-2 wildcard

2 dyersburg 7-1 district winner

yes haywood and crockett could switch...their tiebreakers are so close...tssaa has haywood ranked higher as of last week...hasnt been updated yet...presently tied and using tiebreaker 5 and then 6...did not want to calculate

gave craigmont the runner up cause its still a 50/50 possibilty for them with the manassas game still to come...if they lose that game then north side takes the 4 seed i believe

as i see it...current records...plus the addition of chester co to quad 3 as district 14 runner up...the lowest team left out west is ripley so they get booted...also chatt central jumped in and knocked claiborne out for the time being

quad 3

1 pearl cohn 7-1 district winner

8 montgomery central 3-5 wildcard

5 chester co 3-5 runner up

4 liberty 5-4 runner up

3 lexington 7-1 district winner

6 greenbrier 5-3 wildcard

7 maplewood 4-4 wildcard

2 white house 7-1 district winner

quad 4

1 trezevant 7-1 district winner

8 obion co 3-6 wildcard

5 north side 6-2 wildcard

4 craigmont 6-2 runner up

3 covington 6-2 district winner

6 haywood 6-3 wildcard

7 crockett co 6-2 wildcard

2 dyersburg 7-1 district winner

yes haywood and crockett could switch...their tiebreakers are so close...tssaa has haywood ranked higher as of last week...hasnt been updated yet...presently tied and using tiebreaker 5 and then 6...did not want to calculate

gave craigmont the runner up cause its still a 50/50 possibilty for them with the manassas game still to come...if they lose that game then north side takes the 4 seed i believe

Craigmont gets in even in the event of a loss correct? As a wild card?

You think obion gets in instead of someone like Bolivar? They have South Side left, that could be a 4th win for the Tigers. If Bolivar were to get that win and knock Obion out, would that put Bolivar quad 3 and Liberty quad 4? This is all speculation at best.

Edited by rebels86

Actually I want to recant and predict South Side getting in with wins over JCM and Bolivar to finish 4-6. Also Chester Co finishes off with a win over McNairy to take second in district. Giving 14AA three teams in.

Where would South Side and Liberty push each other? In the even that happened. Somebody has to get to 4 wins and knock Obion out.

Craigmont gets in even in the event of a loss correct? As a wild card?

You think obion gets in instead of someone like Bolivar? They have South Side left, that could be a 4th win for the Tigers. If Bolivar were to get that win and knock Obion out, would that put Bolivar quad 3 and Liberty quad 4? This is all speculation at best.

thank u for the ?s rebels...craigmont will be in no matter what...this bracket was based solely on present records...the bracket i did last week was how i personally believe the teams will finish the season

so current records...craigmont gets in no matter what...the question is...will they be a district runner up...or a wild card...i believe they are the only team left in the west that doesnt have that decided yet...if they beat manassas they are a runner up and get a home game...that game is a toss up comparing scores...slight edge to manassas with just a bit better D

i do not think obion co gets in at all...but this is the current situation...

yes if any other team joins quad 3 liberty will go to quad 4 as i see it...i do believe there will be at least two 4-6 teams in quad 3 and most likely 3 of them...

as far as south side...ill look but i doubt it...they played much better football their last 2 games...south side still needs to jump about 10 more teams to get in...its a possibility but i doubt it...their district overall win count really hurts them when trying to jump these other teams

Actually I want to recant and predict South Side getting in with wins over JCM and Bolivar to finish 4-6. Also Chester Co finishes off with a win over McNairy to take second in district. Giving 14AA three teams in.

Where would South Side and Liberty push each other? In the even that happened. Somebody has to get to 4 wins and knock Obion out.

tssaa as of todays numbers

quad 3 i had right

1 pearl cohn 7-1

8 montgomery central 3-5

5 chester co 3-5

4 liberty 5-4

3 lexington 7-1

6 greenbrier 5-3

7 maplewood 4-4

2 white house 7-1

quad 4 i gave craigmont the runner up...tssaa has them as a wildcard so...

tssaa standings at the moment

1 trezevant 7-1

8 obion co 3-6

5 crockett co 6-2

4 north side 6-2

3 covington 6-2

6 haywood 6-3

7 craigmont 6-2

2 dyersburg 7-1