Milan vs Huntingdon

34ME

I heard at the 1st of season this might be Morris's last year is there anything to it?

The rumor is going around because his son is a senior. But I don't think it will be cause he doesn't have his 30yrs in yet to receive his retirement. He has been at Milan for 18yrs as head coach 2 as an assistant. He spent a few at Henry Co and Mayfield as an assistant. I believe he still has 3-5yrs to go.

Hey Kermit... I know you are going to be running late to the game. Wanted to throw this out to ya. My family and I will be parked on the hill, over looking the stadium behind the field house. We get there first before the hill fills up so we have the best parking spot and view. Its a great place to watch the game. You can see everything and we listen to the play by play on the vehicle radio. We will sit in lawn chairs or stand up there and watch the game. Lots of people watch from up here. If you would like to get you chow wagon, bring a lawn chair and park 30-40yds down the street and walk up and join us, it would be cool to talk some football with ya!!! If you would rather watch from inside..... I completely understand. Good view either way.... just thought I would mention that to ya!!!

Hey Kermit... I know you are going to be running late to the game. Wanted to throw this out to ya. My family and I will be parked on the hill, over looking the stadium behind the field house. We get there first before the hill fills up so we have the best parking spot and view. Its a great place to watch the game. You can see everything and we listen to the play by play on the vehicle radio. We will sit in lawn chairs or stand up there and watch the game. Lots of people watch from up here. If you would like to get you chow wagon, bring a lawn chair and park 30-40yds down the street and walk up and join us, it would be cool to talk some football with ya!!! If you would rather watch from inside..... I completely understand. Good view either way.... just thought I would mention that to ya!!!

Kermit, this sounds like a setup. Haha

It'd prob already be full when I get there, I might walk and say hi to you though.  I like being where I can see more field and hang out with more peeps.  Good luck tonight I think it'll be a good game rivalry and Milan being in must win.  I'm still picking y mustangs.

To any bulldog or mustangs not able to go tonight here is the link to tonights game:

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/68026

Good luck to both teams lets play with lots of passion and respect.  Lets have a injury free game & a safe trip home and everyone stay warm it is football weather tonight, that said:

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kermit, this sounds like a setup. Haha

Yeah thats the real reason why I declined cause I figured someone mad that they got outpictured by a muppet lol.  No I meant BigPurpleMachine last year hes a great person that is passionate for his team and has some great football knowledge.  That said he probably knows who is going to win tonight he is just in denial lol.

Yeah thats the real reason why I declined cause I figured someone mad that they got outpictured by a muppet lol.  No I meant BigPurpleMachine last year hes a great person that is passionate for his team and has some great football knowledge.  That said he probably knows who is going to win tonight he is just in denial lol.

K37.gif

The Mustanks gonna need lots of them after tonight!!!!

Thanks for the kind words Kermit!!!