Week 9: Sunbright @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida is too well coached to lose this game!OHS by 20.

Man I hope you're right. I know we're well coached, I don't mean that but we should win this one, but this year has me really scratching my head. I've been off the mark all year, I feel like I get dumber as the season goes on as far as who can or will beat who. I know there are always upsets and trap games every year but this year seems like when I think one team is gonna beat the dog squeeze out of another it goes the exact opposite. If I think it'll be a close one somebody cow tromps the other. I think I'm just gonna pull for Oneida and hope my playoff picks go better :lol:

Man I hope you're right. I know we're well coached, I don't mean that but we should win this one, but this year has me really scratching my head. I've been off the mark all year, I feel like I get dumber as the season goes on as far as who can or will beat who. I know there are always upsets and trap games every year but this year seems like when I think one team is gonna beat the dog squeeze out of another it goes the exact opposite. If I think it'll be a close one somebody cow tromps the other. I think I'm just gonna pull for Oneida and hope my playoff picks go better :lol:

If i miss this one i am going to do the same!

I misunderstood an earlier post by kw11 and couldn't understand why he was saying you guys weren't a good team? that's why my post was written in a question . you and I both know the answer is yes. also, my apologies if I was misunderstood.

Oh I gotcha. Oneida is a very good team and all I was saying is that CF needed to beat them to make a point. They're now district champs. Point made

I don't see how you all don't win this one. One thing I know to be a fact is that you all are better than SB. Them boys just need to put them away early.

I don't see how you all don't win this one. One thing I know to be a fact is that you all are better than SB. Them boys just need to put them away early.

I agree, we've been pretty good at that for the most part. OS hung around and GB came back to make it close at half. We had our chances at Coalfield Friday night but credit to Coalfield, by limiting the possessions and making the plays they needed to make on the few possessions we did have they greatly hindered our offense. Not many teams will play the ground and pound with our defense and come out in the long run. They did it and did it well. We just gotta come out early and put the hammer down and then not let up. I think we'll get it done but like I said before, I don't really know what will happen obviously.

That's easy, NOTHING.

Its sad that your life is so bad that trolling and arguing with people makes you feel better. You never just post about the actual games, you just troll and are so negatative about everything. I said a prayer for you and i hope that things get better for you. As far as this site goes, I joined to talk football, not deal with cry babies like yourself. I will continue to read because I enjoy some people's posts but im not posting anymore. This site would be great if it weren't for people like you. For you, I dread the day someone breaks some life changing news to you because thereis no way you'll be able to handle it. Crow and Kaz, good luck Friday night and please post updates because I'll be driving to Chattanooga to watch a team play that I do nothing but dis.

I hope Oneida is well coached after the way coach Brewster was done to get TL back