Maplewood travels to A-town

BCsportsfan

No, was just playing with ole CM.... :)

OK, I was looking at NFL players from ALCOA and trying to figure out who you were.  I eliminated Randall Cobb because he is still playing.  I couldn't find anything about Dave Davis.  And, well, I just didn't think Lynn Swann would frequent the Coach T boards.  But he might.

I don't think my team (South Gibson County) stands a chance of making it to Cookville, but IF that happens, see ya there! 

OK, I was looking at NFL players from ALCOA and trying to figure out who you were. I eliminated Randall Cobb because he is still playing. I couldn't find anything about Dave Davis. And,

well, I just didn't think Lynn Swann would frequent the Coach T boards. But he might.

I don't think my team (South Gibson County) stands a chance of making it to Cookville, but IF that happens, see ya there!

One of Alcoa's offensive linemen has a dad that played in a Super bowl.

• Upvote 1

OK, I was looking at NFL players from ALCOA and trying to figure out who you were. I eliminated Randall Cobb because he is still playing. I couldn't find anything about Dave Davis. And, well, I just didn't think Lynn Swann would frequent the Coach T boards. But he might.

Still have a way to go till Cookeville. Best of luck to South Gibson County. Hopefully we will see ya there!