Hampton @South Greene

pujo

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt S.G. presents matchup problems for anyone with their skill players. but if they put 7 or 8 in the box gainst the dogs they'll chuck it to Ford. Still, I don't see this one as a runaway score by either team,although I see the dogs takin' this one. But beware, Mcamey and Lightfoot are the real deal. Lightfoot....what a name for a kid with that kinda speed!

HAHA!

I see it close to the end....Our lines may wear on em in the second half and they MAY tire from keeping up with our backs...If that happens, we may end up better than expected.

I just want to see a disciplined game with 4 qtrs of effort.... Cause that's what we'll need to win week 9 and make it a game week 10

HAHA!

I see it close to the end....Our lines may wear on em in the second half and they MAY tire from keeping up with our backs...If that happens, we may end up better than expected.

I just want to see a disciplined game with 4 qtrs of effort.... Cause that's what we'll need to win week 9 and make it a game week 10

They're not gonna get tired. If anything they got more stingy in the 2nd half. If they can keep up with birchfield and Whitehead, then they'll defend the dogs for 4 quarters. The key difference is hampton coaches are not afraid to chug it, even if they're ahead. Once cloudland gets a lead, they burn the clock. Hampton may win by a bigger score

I wouldn't be surprised 1 bit to see a faithful highlander or 2 down our way come next season.... JUST SAYING!..... And on a side note, we don't particularly keep chugging, we put jv in the entire 2nd half a cpl games, i wouldn't say that's chugging to much lol!

Actually the JV,s has played nearly the whole 2ond half in all our Region games. We'll probably have to chug the whole game in these next 2.

I think I seen you snigger when you typed that Uknowit. They need to let us borrow 91landers kid. He would be one of our biggest weapons.

Now Pujo!

As for the aforementioned kid, he'd be a STUD here, HV, Unicoi, JC and so on....I'd give my eye teeth to have him and the rest of my snags for the his bros

I wouldn't be surprised 1 bit to see a faithful highlander or 2 down our way come next season.... JUST SAYING!..... And on a side note, we don't particularly keep chugging, we put jv in the entire 2nd half a cpl games, i wouldn't say that's chugging to much lol!

didn't mean it that way pal. I wish our landers would have threw more in the second half