5 Gallatin 6-4 at 4 Northeast 6-4

7 Columbia 5-5 at 2 Shelbyville 7-3 D8W

6 Hillsboro 5-5 at 3 Lincoln Co 6-4 D8RUP

Quad 4

8 Hardin Co 6-4 at 1 Henry co 10-0 D10W

5 East 7-4 at 4 Millington 6-4 D14RUP

7 Lawrence Co 6-4 at 2 Ridgeway 6-4 D15RUP

6 Melrose 7-3 at 3 Dyer Co 6-4 D13RUP

Out Sullivan Central 5-5, Boone 4-6, Lenior City 4-6, Memphis Overton 4-6, Soddy Daisy 4-6, Clinton 4-6 and Gibbs 3-7

Stone will not beat White co I have seen both teams play. White co is better than Stone and should win. White Co and Cookeville play week 10 and from what I have seen should be a good game. If white co finishes at 8-2 or 7-3 where would that put them? Did the eliminate the rule of playing teams from same district?

Ridiculous West isn't a one seed. Absolute idiocy.

While I agree that West is very good and may be one of the best teams in both quads you also have to realize that they can not be seeded above teams that won their district when they are runners up, now i Powell was to have won their district than West probably would have been a 1 seed, but now if AC, OR or CC win their district than they are guaranteed the 1 seed especially if that team finishes 9-1. If you have 2 teams at 9-1 an one of them are district champs and the other is not then you can not expect the seeding any other way

5A

Quad 1

8 Gibbs 3-5 at 1 Anderson Co 7-1 D3W

5 Crockett 5-3 at 4 Oak Ridge 6-2

7 Tennessee 4-4 at 2 Campbell Co7-1 D3RUP

6 Knox Central 4-4 at 3 South Doyle 6-2 D2RUP

Quad 2

8 Lenior City 4-4 at Ooltewah 7-1 D5W

5 Cleveland 6-3 at 4 Knox West 7-1 D4RUP

7 Stone 6-2 at 2 Rhea Co D6W

6 White co 6-2 at 3 East Hamilton 7-1 D5RUP

Quad 3

8 Kenwood 4-4 at 1 Shelbyville 5-3 D8W

5 Gallatin 5-3 at 4 Northeast 5-3

6 Lawrence Co 5-3 at 3 Beech 5-3

7 Tullahoma 4-4 at 2 Lincoln Co 5-4 D8RUP

Quad 4

8 Hardin Co 4-4 at 1 Henry Co D10W

5 East 6-2 at 4 Millington 5-4 D14RUP

6 Melrose 6-2 at 3 Dyer Co 5-3 D13RUP

7 Overton 4-4 at 2 Ridgeway 4-4 D15RUP

Out Boone 3-5, Cherokee 3-5. Sullivan Central, Clinton 3-5, Soddy Daisy 3-5, Columbia 3-5 and Hillsboro 3-5

Games that will effect the playoffs

Crockett vs Boone

Crockett vs Tennessee

Sullivan Central vs Unicoi co

South Doyle vs Jefferson co

Anderson co vs Oak Ridge

Knox Central vs Oak Ridge

Knox West vs Lenior City

Hardin Valley vs Lenior City

Ooltewah vs Cleveland

Rhea co vs Stone

Stone vs White co

Lincoln vs Tullahoma

Lawrence co vs Shelbyville

Columbia vs Franklin co

Beech vs Hendersonville

Gallatin vs Wilson

Henry co vs Northeast

Northeast vs Kenwood

Melrose vs Overton

Melrose vs White Station

Overton vs Whitehaven

If AC, CC and West were to all 3 win out than I think this bracket woul be the most fair simply becausr if they all 3 won out than the teams would probably be ranked like this: West 2, AC 3 and CC 4, I would hate to see 3 o the top 4 teams in the state all in the same quad to knock each other off, the only thing is that I would rather see West as a 2 or 3 sees in quad 2 and not 4, 4 is way too low, I know they couldnt be a 1 or possibly even a 2, but at least a 3

Stone will not beat White co I have seen both teams play. White co is better than Stone and should win. White Co and Cookeville play week 10 and from what I have seen should be a good game. If white co finishes at 8-2 or 7-3 where would that put them? Did the eliminate the rule of playing teams from same district?

If white beats cookeville and stone then they finish 2nd and probably a 4 or 5 seed.

If AC, CC and West were to all 3 win out than I think this bracket woul be the most fair simply becausr if they all 3 won out than the teams would probably be ranked like this: West 2, AC 3 and CC 4, I would hate to see 3 o the top 4 teams in the state all in the same quad to knock each other off, the only thing is that I would rather see West as a 2 or 3 sees in quad 2 and not 4, 4 is way too low, I know they couldnt be a 1 or possibly even a 2, but at least a 3

By rule the district champion gets the higher seed. So which ever 5A team that wins district 3, Knox West will still get a 2 seed.

AC and CC aren't top 4 in the state though?

Dyer County most likely will not even make the playoffs ..surely not as a # 3 seed ..need to rethink this ..thanks tho for your effort   

Well your right and your wrong. Dyer Co should get their 6th win vs Fayette Ware and make the playoffs. After going back and looking at the standings Hardin Co is in 2nd and will probably stay there.