5A Playoffs has of 10/19/13 or after week 8

mjuhb

Here's a number for you.

Georgia vs T$$AA - Georgia takes 8-12%

East Ham Freshman played Ridgeland (Ga) JV last week and the Ridgeland coach said they MADE

$138,000 profit last year on the playoffs alone. They did go all the way to the finals and did not play over half games at home. Tennessee teams are lucky to break even.

No wonder why they build such nice facilities in Georgia and East Ham has no track, no bathrooms, and mostly standing room viewing.

• Upvote 1

Beech beat Station Camp so no extra win for them. However, Gallatin could benefit. If Gallatin were to get a win and win out and Hendersonville beats Beech then Gallatin could end up district 9 champs. Crazy as that sounds.

My bad I was thinking camp won. But yeah Gallatin gets 2 wins, a forfeit win over Station Camp and a Hendersonville win over Beech. Gallatin could win district 9 or at worst be the runner up.

Te thin that would make the most sense to me would be to move CC to quad 2 and not West, if you move west to quad 2 than they would be wrongfully punished by becomin a 3 or 4 seed, however if you move Campbell County than they would stay a 3 or 4 seed with west being a 2 seed, that seems more fair to me, of coarse that is assuming that AC and CC finish 9-1

AP top 10 this week

1. Henry County (17) 8-0 179

2. Knoxville West (1) 7-1 163

3. Ooltewah 7-1 141

4. East Hamilton 7-1 128

5. Anderson County 7-1 102

6. Campbell County 7-1 87

7. Cleveland 6-3 61

8. Oak Ridge 6-2 45

9. Beech 5-3 30

10. Rhea County 7-1 27

I see AC moving up to 4 but thats it. Ooltewah will beat Cleveland. The rest of the teams should win out. The only chance is EH getting beat by RC. If not AC will be stuck at 5.

Edited by Space3