1A Mr. Football Lineman

bobcats56

It is amazing how some dads have to tear down other kids to better their own. After watching the film again, I hardly saw the domination that orngnblk saw and has reported on multiple threads. Stewart probably didnt have alot of tackles because of the 39 run plays GB ran, they only ran 4 at him. They also threw to the opposite side many times and 66 had help from a runningback on 10 different occasions. Stewart was also able to pressure the QB on 6 occasions. I understand being proud of your son, but dont do it by trying to tear down Stewart. Stewart is a good kid that has worked his butt off for his opportunity. And by the way, the Vols want him to play offensive line. So they probably dont care that he didnt make that many tackles.

All the players at Coalfield were classacts.Zack is an excellent football player and its nice to see a small town player get the recognition he deserves.Good luck to the Jackets.Tearing down was not the intention. Edited by orngnblk

Well I'll throw in Mason Carnett from Cloudland! He is and excellent football player all over the field and an even better kid off the field! Yes I'm kinna favoring him because I'm from Cloudland but heck I don't know any others really! I do remember a couple from last years Coalfield team! And they still might be there! I'm thinking it was #77 and #70!

BAHAHAHAHA...Pujo, Ur crazy!

He needs to talk to Roy about this mess, Roy wouldn't recomend these big boys eating all those pancakes, It will make the slow on Friday night. Fudge rounds and Red bull is the way to go. Pancakes would probably be good for the little fellers. You think I'm joking.