Station Camp Forfeiting Games?

HighLife

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious about something... If the wins/losses are changed, what does that do to the individual stats of the players? If a team forfeits, do the stats remain or do they disappear? My only concern would be that Josh Malone (who could easily be in the running for Mr. Football this year) could lose a majority of his stats this season. That obviously would be detrimental to his success at winning this award. 

I believe you are correct. The team forfeits the win to the other team. I was unaware of the change until the other day myself.

The official score of the game reverts to 2-0 also.  We forfeited our first game of the year to McEwen and they now have a 2-0 Win and we have a 0-2 Loss.  Our appeal is making its way thru TSSAA and we should soon be restored to 8-0 but I'm not holding my breath  ;)

I am curious about something... If the wins/losses are changed, what does that do to the individual stats of the players? If a team forfeits, do the stats remain or do they disappear? My only concern would be that Josh Malone (who could easily be in the running for Mr. Football this year) could lose a majority of his stats this season. That obviously would be detrimental to his success at winning this award.

All stats remain intact except for the individual in question. That's the way I have always heard it.

The official score of the game reverts to 2-0 also.  We forfeited our first game of the year to McEwen and they now have a 2-0 Win and we have a 0-2 Loss.  Our appeal is making its way thru TSSAA and we should soon be restored to 8-0 but I'm not holding my breath  ;)

That figures I had yall and 7 in a parlay! :popcorneater:

10 years ago the same thing happened to Gallatin. Player was ruled eligible twice. TSSAA said he could play twice before he ever stepped foot on the field. Week 8, he was ruled ineligible. Gallatin lost their wins and no playoffs. It is not a good thing to go through. Hate it for the players who do everything right because of one individual. Not sure about this case. People want to say it is because Gallatin lost but I assure you the main cause runs a whole lot deeper. Anyway, let it play out.