Boyd Buc @ Sequatchie Co.

reaction

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell coach reynolds not to practice kick returns lol our kicker kicks it to the back of the endzone almost every kick off. And one of the coaches told me that he was kickin 55 yard field goals in practice. Im really hoping this kid can go to college some where good

that would be outstanding if he could, Ill make sure to tell coach to work on starting the offense on the 20:}

I only have one common opponent to base my prediction off. If Boyd plays like they did against SP they should win. The biggest difference in the two games was this. Against Sequatchie, SP had the ball up 21-0 with about 2 minutes left in the half. They drove down and scored to go up 28-0. Against Boyd, they were up 21-0 with a few minutes to go before the half. They fumbled on the 10 or so and Boyd punched it in resulting in a 21-7 halftime advantage. I believe it was two very similar games.

Edited by TheAmbassador

I only have one common opponent to base my prediction off. If Boyd plays like they did against SP they should win. The biggest difference in the two games was this. Against Sequatchie, SP had the ball up 21-0 with about 2 minutes left in the half. They drove down and scored to go up 28-0. Against Boyd, they were up 21-0 with a few minutes to go before the half. They fumbled on the 10 or so and Boyd punched it in resulting in a 21-7 halftime advantage. I believe it was two very similar games.

Yep. I dont know about Sequatchie but we played the game with out three of our starters, which I think effected us.

In the Sequatchie game SP was up 21-7 with about two minutes left. Sequatchie would have had the ball first down at about the SP 6 but fumbled (a "questionable" fumble) and did not get a chance to score or run out the rest of the second quarter. SP likely would have won anyway and maybe won convicingly as it happened but being down 21-14 entering the third and taking the kickoff would have given underdog Sequatchie a lot more confidence than 28-7.

In the Sequatchie game SP was up 21-7 with about two minutes left. Sequatchie would have had the ball first down at about the SP 6 but fumbled (a "questionable" fumble) and did not get a chance to score or run out the rest of the second quarter. SP likely would have won anyway and maybe won convicingly as it happened but being down 21-14 entering the third and taking the kickoff would have given underdog Sequatchie a lot more confidence than 28-7.

Maybe so, but Sequatchie never came close to getting a stop. That was the problem for them that night. They are on the upswing though. That much is evident. Sequatchie will have some good years around the valley in the next several years. Edited by TheAmbassador