Top Teams in Memphis

Galilee

Houston got it handed to them the other night by White Station. They coach walk around like he Pat Riley, talking ish and he got destroyed. I'm glad that happened, now he can be humble again. Arlington, I don't care who was missing, they shouldn't have lost to Collierville. I think Ridgeway will beat Houston and so will Southwind, Houston coach run flex to much and doesn't make adjustments well, Hennning can coach his butt off, Houston got a nice team but I don't see it with them or Arlington. To soft.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Megatron,wait until you see UC play before you start saying those teams can beat UC.I haven't seen those teams play yet,so I dont know,but I do know that South Side played a very good UC team and a lot of people predicting that South Side and CPA the favorites to win AA.There are 5 Championships in UC,3 in AA and 2 in A and we have beaten some tough Memphis teams through the years in East in 90,Kingsbury in 92 at State,White Station in 96 in a regular season game with Robert O'Kelley,Melrose in the Championship in 97,Manassas in 08.We not scared of no Memphis teams.LOL,just messing with you. But UC has a very good team and were the best team last year in Single A, but got upset by Lake Co in the Regional semifinals.4 of those starters are back and looking to try and win it this year,but we have 2 other teams in the district that is good in Humboldt and South Fulton.We are well coached with 3 coaches that have 6 Championships under their belt with one of the Assistants winning a West Tennessee Middle School Championship with our Junior class. We still looking to get better each game and will get 2 reserves back when Football season ends that will allow us to go 9 deep.

Anyone suprised this week when Collierville beat Arlington? I still think Arlington could have some chemistry problems this season.

They thought that they had won the game on the ride over.  They had trouble defensively after 4 passes stopping drives.  Their best player got in foul trouble and picked up a tech.  Come on BG04 where is the love.  Collierville is playing better and had a good summer.

I agree. I wonder what TCA, Lake County, and Humbolt look like this year. Anyone know?

Humboldt has all five starters back from last year. Need I say more! TCA has 8 of their first 9 players still on football field. They will be very, very strong and will contend for district title and challenge the region. Adding Mitchell will make it very difficult for TCA to get past region because we know BTW will be a major challenge as well. We won't know how good TCA really is until late December. They have a strong shot at playing for the state championship in football. All the playmakers on the FB team play basketball.