South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Uh starters in in the fourth quarter, sorry my friend but your wrong on that one! My boy is a freshman and he played almost the last of the third and all the fourth. Not calling you out but your info is wrong.

As I said before, uphill battle for MC but the games is still going to be played! Hope both teams come out injury free and ready for the playoffs!

unless that Daffron man on the radio replay doesn't know what he is talking he clearly named in the fourth quarter your QB and your RB were in the game. ( I don't use kids names, but you know who I am talking about) It was early in the fourth but there is recorded proof that they were in the game in the 4th. I didn't listen to the end of the 4th but he clearly named them as being in the backfield in the 4 th. Easy enough to get the tape.

Powerp are you joking me? That McCurry man hired that Starky man so he could tell them our secrets. Are you and peg leg doing a fly over the stadium this week and letting someone parachute out? Our boys need to be real strong for the game on Friday so they can tackle that Zeman boy. You better not make that McCurry man mad this week Powerp. You think im joking but im not.

powerp wants you to jump, if I can get you low enough to jump without a chute. Here is a picture of Mountain Troll doing it at a Signal Game.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=MRMsrVtMW54cbM&tbnid=IffdxNbVE_A4FM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2384659%2FIs-bird-Is-plane-No-man-competing-High-Diving-World-Championships-dressed-Superman.html&ei=iz5tUpf1N83rkAerwYBg&psig=AFQjCNEUf7HqKfDRg7wuuLiBbV0w-Xe_Ag&ust=1382977504032664

SP 35 MC 14 ... Biggest reason and most obvious SP is the  better team with more talent.Coach  Mac has done a great job and deserves credit  but hes no miracle worker. zeaman will get his yards but not enough to win. MC will not be able to stop SP but maybe 1 or 2  series at most. Turnovers could play a factor in keeping this a closer game or turning it into a rout. Both teams  have had great years and I  hope this is an injury free game because playoffs are right around the corner  .  I see MC going to the 2nd or 3rd round at most. SP having a chance to bring home the gold.

Edited by spfan24

SP 35 MC 14 ... Biggest reason and most obvious SP is the better team with more talent.Coach Mac has done a great job and deserves credit but hes no miracle worker. zeaman will get his yards but not enough to win. MC will not be able to stop SP but maybe 1 or 2 series at most. Turnovers could play a factor in keeping this a closer game or turning it into a rout. Both teams have had great years and I hope this is an injury free game because playoffs are right around the corner . I see MC going to the 2nd or 3rd round at most. SP having a chance to bring home the gold.

SP has a chance to make a good run, but so does Marion. I only see one team in the east 2A that is really head and shoulders above everyone else. I am hoping that both teams come out injury free in this one so they can both make good runs and represent the valley well. As for this game, Marion has alot of talent don't fool yourself. SP is talented in spots as well. It should be a great game. Edited by TheAmbassador

SP has a chance to make a good run, but so does Marion. I only see one team in the east 2A that is really head and shoulders above everyone else. I am hoping that both teams come out injury free in this one so they can both make good runs and represent the valley well. As for this game, Marion has alot of talent don't fool yourself. SP is talented in spots as well. It should be a great game.

Ambassador Im not taking anything away from MC. They do have talent just not as much in my opinion. Well actually its not opinion its proven over the past 7 years and will continue this year. MC is narrowing the gap though it seems but still has some work to do.

I may be wrong but I don't think jasper line on either side is as good as the Pirates. Physical and experienced two good qualities for lineman.

We will find that out soon enough.  Last year the Pirate line dominated the Warrior line for the most part.   I was thinking the same thing,  but in reverse.  Sp does have one lineman that was impressive to me, and that was 64 or 60 something. 

SP 35 MC 14 ... Biggest reason and most obvious SP is the  better team with more talent.Coach  Mac has done a great job and deserves credit  but hes no miracle worker. zeaman will get his yards but not enough to win. MC will not be able to stop SP but maybe 1 or 2  series at most. Turnovers could play a factor in keeping this a closer game or turning it into a rout. Both teams  have had great years and I  hope this is an injury free game because playoffs are right around the corner  .  I see MC going to the 2nd or 3rd round at most. SP having a chance to bring home the gold.

Boy you must be kin to Einstein.......SP has always had more talent than the Warriors.  Of course turnovers will make it closer or make it get out of hand,,,,,,,,,,man, keep coming with your wonderful insight........