South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

To respond to Geno's assessment that there will be 10,000 people at this game... There was a time when you could say that and be slightly underestimating the crowd. However, those days are long gone for both teams. Attendance for both teams is running less at both schools than back in the 90's. I think a fair estimate for this gate will be 3,000-5,000. Just my opinion.

Unfortunately true.  A lot of people like to talk about the game but few actually buy a ticket.

didn't you learn anything after last week. Polk this and Polk that.

Polk was 1 defensive stop away from leaving with a win.  The Pirates showed heart and drove 80 yards with 3 minutes on the clock.  I wish we could have kept it close when they monkey stomped us up there in 2010.  Their defense looked like they flying monkeys from Os in those red uniforms flying around our backfield that year. The 2010 Pirates bought back the Gold Ball.  I think Jasper will come out and play harder and better than they have since 2008.

OP says folkes "DON'T STAY AT HOME THIS WEEK" but be sure and take your medication or else find some of Uncle Lester's home brew to take before or during or after this here battle of these two proud programs.

OP says fellers tighten the jocks and git ready too ear hole some warriors. Recon most folkes might want to close them eyes ever now and then. Some might head to the parking lot early.

OP says folkes "DON'T STAY AT HOME THIS WEEK" but be sure and take your medication or else find some of Uncle Lester's home brew to take before or during or after this here battle of these two proud programs.

OP says fellers tighten the jocks and git ready too ear hole some warriors. Recon most folkes might want to close them eyes ever now and then. Some might head to the parking lot early.

Still trying to rattle those cages huh OP? Thought you said some of those SP fans had rose colored glasses on earlier this year! Must have took them off for this week huh. I have a nice shade of purple ones you can wear since I want be attending!!!!

Marion keeps it close and it could turn into a nice ole slobber knocker of a game! Good luck and I hope both go deep in the playoffs!