South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

OP is jest rattling a few more cages of the Jasper kinfolkes. Don't fellers everywhere jest envy Jasper's new alma mater? Old Pirate thinks the SP folkes should sing it to Jasper after the Pirates earhole them warriors!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FHpCo1bqwc

for those  Fans that need to get in the right key

Edited by TheBlackPearl

The Warriors have been practicing for this feud for weeks & months while neglecting preparation of several cupcake teams-dad burnit that's bout 7. Old Pirate says a Jasper feller told some fellers down under them Jasper coaches wants to beat the Pirates so bad they have had them purple clad youngons working on game plans to whip the Pirates for a smart spell now! Now fellers this being the sitiation, the Pirates best be prepared when the feuding starts! Ain't it some sort of rules violation to want to beat a little 1a school so bad. Recon that proves they is desperate! Now OP figures it all started back when that Carter man made that Zeigler man mke coach Mac forfeit their regular spring practice. Ifin the Warriors fail to hold serve on their home field then several fellers may be back in rehab! LOPAO..... Roy, you need to contact Murphy and ask if he knows about this mess!

Old Pirate, I heard the same thing....that any extra time Jasper had they have been game planning for the Pirates.  Even heard that head coaches that have played the Pirates this year were contacted and asked how to beat them.

Heck, Jasper might possibly come out in the side saddle single wing Friday night.....LOL.  I am sure they will throw everything that they can at the Pirates to win this game.  My opinion, unless the Pirates get several scores early, this one won't be decided until the 4th quarter.

The Warriors have been practicing for this feud for weeks & months while neglecting preparation of several cupcake teams-dad burnit that's bout 7. Old Pirate says a Jasper feller told some fellers down under them Jasper coaches wants to beat the Pirates so bad they have had them purple clad youngons working on game plans to whip the Pirates for a smart spell now! Now fellers this being the sitiation, the Pirates best be prepared when the feuding starts! Ain't it some sort of rules violation to want to beat a little 1a school so bad. Recon that proves they is desperate! Now OP figures it all started back when that Carter man made that Zeigler man mke coach Mac forfeit their regular spring practice. Ifin the Warriors fail to hold serve on their home field then several fellers may be back in rehab! LOPAO..... Roy, you need to contact Murphy and ask if he knows about this mess!

Old Pirate, I heard the same thing....that any extra time Jasper had they have been game planning for the Pirates.  Even heard that head coaches that have played the Pirates this year were contacted and asked how to beat them.

Heck, Jasper might possibly come out in the side saddle single wing Friday night.....LOL.  I am sure they will throw everything that they can at the Pirates to win this game.  My opinion, unless the Pirates get several scores early, this one won't be decided until the 4th quarter.

I agree..... Pirates in in the fight of the season. I see this being comparable to last year's Gordonsville semi game. Sorry Legit, but this may come down to the wire....be prepared.....look for all kinds of trickeration from Mac.On-side, statue of Liberty, sleepy end or even the fumblerooskie..... He has been studying us ever since I seen him at  the Jamboree................ OP, thats studying, not studing...

I'm headed to South Pittsburg later this morning to have lunch at THE PIRATE. Harvey Allison is the owner and nobody loves the Pirates more than he does. S.P.'s big game with Maroin County is this week. I figures I could get some inside information about the game from Harvey. He feeds the Pirate team on a regular basis and has several state championships rings given to him for his love and loyalty of Pirate football. Can't wait for a great burger there.

Murphy Fair

True Story I Told You Yesterday. Murphy Had Lunch With Us At The pirate And Coach Mac Actually Came Down To Visit With Us But We Couldn't Get Him To Eat.

Just found out why OLD PIRATE doesn't like Marion County.......Like all SP people he wanted to be a 'WARRIOR' when he was a kid....One day when playing with some of his Marion County friends he thought his wish was going to come true.he thought they were going to make him a 'WARRIOR'.......But they made him their 'SQUAW'...That's how he knows about who has the BEST STUDDING.....

Old Pirate loves it when a feller ain't got a home team that he can support and then they straddle a fence and attempt to hopefully gain acceptance with some program that is successful. OP is proud of his raising and up bringing. Pert near sure every coacht reader on here can rapidly see who the squaw is.....most do a lot of sucking up to gain acceptance....From your earlier posts of back-the- day, sounds as if your squaw days were rejected by SP studs......when you attempted to run with the Big Dogs...LOPAO.......

District Titles that will be decided Friday Night:http://www.examiner.com/article/victory-formation-week-10

Hey, By the way, has anyone seen MtnTroll......? He must be too busy recruiting, to get on here anymore

South Pittsburg (8-1, 3-0) at Marion County (8-1, 3-0)

District-6-A

Reigning District Champion- South Pittaburg

Streak At Stake- South Pittsburg has a 11 game district winning streak

Thanks Peg.  Didn't know it was 11 years.  Will be twelve after Friday night.

I am just going to tell folks this, God, family, community, school, and football is one down there.  A very special place. It was not until I started going to S. Pitt. football games that I realized that.  If only our nation was like that we ALL would be in good shape.

Edited by possum

I am just going to tell folks this, God, family, community, school, and football is one down there. A very special place. It was not until I started going to S. Pitt. football games that I realized that. If only our nation was like that we ALL would be in good shape.

you just put everything in perspective...good luck to all Friday and to use Roy's line, I ain't joking. Thanks