South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

I hope that Moore man has our Defense jacked up and ready to play.  I suspect that Coach McMuffin man will go for it on 4th down and pull some fake punts etc.  in order to hang on to the ball.  I figure the Warriors will come out pumped up for this game and SP defense could quite them down followed by some good drives.  Otherwise I agree with Reaction.  If they keep it close, it will be a dog fight that goes down to who has the ball last with time to drive.

I hope that Moore man has our Defense jacked up and ready to play.  I suspect that Coach McMuffin man will go for it on 4th down and pull some fake punts etc.  in order to hang on to the ball.  I figure the Warriors will come out pumped up for this game and SP defense could quite them down followed by some good drives.  Otherwise I agree with Reaction.  If they keep it close, it will be a dog fight that goes down to who has the ball last with time to drive.

There is a chance of a hurricane in the forecast. Just give me the go... :mrgreen:

Old Pirate says the Pirates have to establish themselves as the dominate team and hit the Warriors in the mouth the way Polk did the Pirates last week and score points. If.......the Pirates succeed.......OP ain't sure most teams (including Jasper) have enough fight to come back like SP did last week against a physical week.

The Warriors have been practicing for this feud for weeks & months while neglecting preparation of several cupcake teams-dad burnit that's bout 7. Old Pirate says a Jasper feller told some fellers down under them Jasper coaches wants to beat the Pirates so bad they have had them purple clad youngons working on game plans to whip the Pirates for a smart spell now! Now fellers this being the sitiation, the Pirates best be prepared when the feuding starts! Ain't it some sort of rules violation to want to beat a little 1a school so bad. Recon that proves they is desperate! Now OP figures it all started back when that Carter man made that Zeigler man mke coach Mac forfeit their regular spring practice. Ifin the Warriors fail to hold serve on their home field then several fellers may be back in rehab! LOPAO..... Roy, you need to contact Murphy and ask if he knows about this mess!

The Warriors have been practicing for this feud for weeks & months while neglecting preparation of several cupcake teams-dad burnit that's bout 7. Old Pirate says a Jasper feller told some fellers down under them Jasper coaches wants to beat the Pirates so bad they have had them purple clad youngons working on game plans to whip the Pirates! Now fellers this being the sitiation, the Pirates best be prepared when the feuding starts! Ain't it some sort of rules violation to want to beat a little 1a school so bad. Now OP figures it all started back when that Carter man made that Zeigler man mke coach Mac forfeit their regular spring practice. Ifin the Warriors fail to hold serve on their home field then several fellers may be back in rehab! LOPAO..... Roy, you need to contact Murphy and ask if he knows about this mess!

Jasper middle school

Slow thread day today...hey can geno and ambassador start fighting again so we can juice this thread back up...heck OP is talking middle school football and its two days before the game :rolleyes:

OP is jest rattling a few more cages of the Jasper kinfolkes. Don't fellers everywhere jest envy Jasper's new alma mater? Old Pirate thinks the SP folkes should sing it to Jasper after the Pirates earhole them warriors!

Just found out why OLD PIRATE doesn't  like Marion County.......Like all SP people he wanted to be a 'WARRIOR'   when he was a kid....One day when playing with some of his Marion County friends he thought his wish was going to come true.he thought they were going to make him a 'WARRIOR'.......But they made him their 'SQUAW'...That's how he knows about who has the BEST STUDDING.....