South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

The Problem here is no one not even Jasper Fans know how good they are.. SC is the only Team they played that gas a Winning record. a not so good Central Team beat them... with that being said. I promise you Jasper Fans will know by 8:00 Friday night just how good they " Think " they are

Sequatchie is a good team that they spanked by 27 points, so I think Marion is a real good team. My whole problem is their weak schedule which may effect them playoff time or in this game, but if they stick early with SP then the Pirates WILL be in for the fight of their lives this Friday!!

I'm headed to South Pittsburg later this morning to have lunch at THE PIRATE. Harvey Allison is the owner and nobody loves the Pirates more than he does. S.P.'s big game with Maroin County is this week. I figures I could get some inside information about the game from Harvey. He feeds the Pirate team on a regular basis and has several state championships rings given to him for his love and loyalty of Pirate football. Can't wait for a great burger there.

Murphy Fair

I'm headed to South Pittsburg later this morning to have lunch at THE PIRATE. Harvey Allison is the owner and nobody loves the Pirates more than he does. S.P.'s big game with Maroin County is this week. I figures I could get some inside information about the game from Harvey. He feeds the Pirate team on a regular basis and has several state championships rings given to him for his love and loyalty of Pirate football. Can't wait for a great burger there.

Murphy Fair

You're not Murphy Fair. LMBO

Murphy Fair

yep he already called Harvey this Morning

I am aware enough to know that Marion is not a great team by any measure of the stick. I would classify them as an ok team. The great team we are playing Friday night will spank us but it will help get us ready for the playoffs. If we keep it from a running clock it will be a miracle. This will probably be the first game of the year that Zeman has below 100 yards in game. I am just hoping for no injuries. 8-2 aint a bad regular season. 

I am aware enough to know that Marion is not a great team by any measure of the stick. I would classify them as an ok team. The great team we are playing Friday night will spank us but it will help get us ready for the playoffs. If we keep it from a running clock it will be a miracle. This will probably be the first game of the year that Zeman has below 100 yards in game. I am just hoping for no injuries. 8-2 aint a bad regular season.

the most realistic post if the Day except Zeeman could get above 100 Edited by Geno

We have confidence in you. You will have those warriors ready to play. No need to poor mouth. Two good teams playing on Friday.