South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

What did you think of SP up until the time they played Polk?

i thought they had the Talent to do great things but hadnt proved that they made it over that big hurdle.. after the Polk Game if i was 1 A id be nervous.. 1 A is in a Down year IMO.SPITT could capitalize on that fact..

i am afraid Roy has found him a special friend up there at that Ronnie's Red Eye Bar and is too busy for us ....or one them Warriors way laid him in the parking lot and are holding him for ransom.

I have been at Ronnies red eye tonight and last night talking to this man trying to find out some of that McCurry mans secrets. I also went to Ingles today to buy some extra fudge rounds for this game on Friday. Let me ask you a question. This man told me at Ingles that Starky man never turned in his playbook to Grider. What kind of mess is this? If he has our boys playbook we are in trouble. You think im joking but im not.

I just seen on the fifth quarter football show that airs on fox, that two out of their three"expert pickers" picked Jasper to beat the Pirates Friday night and the one that picked the Pirates said they would squeak by....Guess according to them the Pirates are in for a long night...smh

Never Was? lol. so thats not derogatory remarks towards someone????? you need you Admin powers pulled!!! i do what i do you keep doing nothing! ive Won over 300 Tournaments a Southeastern United States Championship a State Championship several Top 10 National chamoionships 2nd at the World Championships and on 9 ProStaff Teams.. what you got????

Geno, what kind of mess is this? Griders school has never played in football tournaments, much less 300 of them. Our championship is called a Blue cross bowl, not a durn southeastern United States Championship. The SEC plays in National championships, not highschool. You are full of mess. If you are going to tell a bunch of mess atleast make it believeable. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Geno, what kind of mess is this? Griders school has never played in football tournaments, much less 300 of them. Our championship is called a Blue cross bowl, not a durn southeastern United States Championship. You are full of mess. If you are going to tell a bunch of mess atleast make it believeable. You think im joking but im not.

i dont believe i said Football...

Who really knows how good Jasper is?? Tell me 1 Team they have Played that we can base how Good they May be?? if Lankford has as many attempts as Zeman he would be 400 yards + ahead of Zeman.

Geno, you been told not to call out players....Zeman is by far the better football player...

i dont believe i said Football...

Im not falling for your mess. I asked that man at Ronnies red eye about a highschool world championship and a southeastern United States championship and he said that was a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not. I am going to ask Murphy about this tomorrow.