South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

LMBO

What I find funny is that there is probably only around 20 of us totally that argue on here. We represent the entire fan base on both sides.

That is because Jasper is still using the "new math."  They haven't figured out that "new math" went out of fad about 45 years ago.

The Problem here is no one not even Jasper Fans know how good they are.. SC is the only Team they played that gas a Winning record. a not so good Central Team beat them... with that being said. I promise you Jasper Fans will know by 8:00 Friday night just how good they " Think " they are

new math or old math doesn't matter to me a touchdown is six points an extra point is one point and a field goal is three points add those up after the 4th quarter and whoever has the most wins. sounds pretty simple to me

I guess "new math" doesn't account for 2 pt conversions.  :roflol:

Marion has a good team Geno. Come on man this is the best team they've had in quite sometime. I believe most people understand that much.

Jasper made to the Semi Finals just a few years ago... Spitt still Spanked them.. ill agree Jasper has a Good Team.. but Good Teams are beat everyday! now a great Team is what we dont know yet.. we know CUPCAKES dont stand a Chance. Welll except Central