Huntingdon @ Dresden (Week 10)

horse

I'm going with Huntingdon but it'll be a close one again, which'll be good.  I doubt Huntingdon will be overconfident after the Milan win, they played good but were wore out the end a little so they got a bit of luck as well.  Might do a silly kermit news flash for this one lol.  Ready to see that freshmen quarterback everyone is having a fuss about.  Glad when we moved up you moved down so there wont be playoff rematches when he gets older and more experience.  Going to be a barn burner for sure.

I really don't know what to think about this game. I'm worried because our D hasn't played like most of us thought they would this year. So I'm not sure we can slow down the ground attack of the Mustangs.

I don't think we will be able to run the ball very well but from what I've watched I think if "given enough time" our QB can and will be able to throw against the Stangs.

Honestly a close game would be a nice change from the last two years. This game has much more meaning than the last couple years though. Huge playoff implications for both teams.

Edited by ysoangry

I love this picture, but all jokes aside this will be a heck of a game,two well coached teams,great fan support,district and play off seeding , this is the game of the week. hope our lions come out fired up,this is the last regular season  game for the seniors so make it count, I have enjoyed watching this group of seniors play since you were freshman, so make it count this friday night, GO D.H.S.320414_470905086287242_875353077_n.jpg

Edited by ralpher

I love this picture, but all jokes aside this will be a heck of a game,two well coached teams,great fan support,district and play off seeding , this is the game of the week. hope our lions come out fired up,this is the last regular season  game for the seniors so make it count, I have enjoyed watching this group of seniors play since you were freshman, so make it count this friday night, GO D.H.S.320414_470905086287242_875353077_n.jpg

Thats what it's going to look like when the Mustangs cross the goal line carrying lions in to the end zone.

Wow ralpher are u bigpurplemachine with another account doing pics lol.  Not sure if I'll try to compete again or not after last week, we will see however horse I love that comeback you had for it lol