11AAA - how do you like me now?

notredame66

Well guys and gals regular season is about to wrap up - its been a fun and a very exciting one here in 11AAA

Looking back to our preseaon predictions how did you do ( be honest )

I know I called Ravenwood with 5 wins but did say watch out they may be the darkhorse and did mention no one will run the table ( go undefeated in league play )

Big surprises ? for me its easy Ravenwood  - FHS showd alot and that they are back - BHS thought they would miss a beat ( they had a few hiccups but for most part still a tough tough team - CHS does Indy have your number or what - SHS well....... DC you played tough

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood is a definite surprise this season.  Brentwood is tough but they can't finish games. CHS looks like they did years ago with undisciplined talented teams that are hit or miss each week.  FHS benefitted from a weak schedule but to say they are back is a big stretch.  Indy was about where they should be with the lack of size up front but the skilled positions made every game exciting.  DHS competed but they are wishing they were back in their old region.  SHS-well bless their hearts.  Overall an exciting region but still a long way from 2000-2010 when we could compete for State.  I don't see anyone making it past the quarterfinals this season.   

" I don't see anyone making it past the quarterfinals this season. "

I dont disagree with you. My question is why? What is different for Williamson County that it seems to have lost its luster? Curious what folks think. Again, playoffs will tell alot if there is a trend toward mediocrity in Williamson County these days.

" I don't see anyone making it past the quarterfinals this season. "

I dont disagree with you. My question is why? What is different for Williamson County that it seems to have lost its luster? Curious what folks think. Again, playoffs will tell alot if there is a trend toward mediocrity in Williamson County these days.

But, we #1 in ACT:)

LOL  you mean what MAY follow.  I think the odds of it are diminished greatly by the nth degree of their own medicine you force fed them recently....

lol , you really think that me , or anyone else on here is gonna be scared of you or anybody else posting  ?? Unlike you who 4 years ago was so Mentally traumatized that they Stewed on it for 4 years , we could care less if somebody decides they want to make 100 posts on our threads ... hilarious .

lol , you really think that me , or anyone else on here is gonna be scared of you or anybody else posting  ?? Unlike you who 4 years ago was so Mentally traumatized that they Stewed on it for 4 years , we could care less if somebody decides they want to make 100 posts on our threads ... hilarious .

BINGO!  Swallowed the entire hook.... this is way too easy.... LOL

BINGO!  Swallowed the entire hook.... this is way too easy.... LOL

Oh wow , you are so tricky , and so intelligent , geez Mr.Owlbooster you sure did show me . Bingo this Owlbooster , I go wherever I want , whenever I want . You really are nothing like all other DII posters , a scorned little child who stewed on a grudge for 4 years .... on something I don't even remember . You really want to start this over again ? On here ? on this thread about 11AAA ? 

Oh wow , you are so tricky , and so intelligent , geez Mr.Owlbooster you sure did show me . Bingo this Owlbooster , I go wherever I want , whenever I want . You really are nothing like all other DII posters , a scorned little child who stewed on a grudge for 4 years .... on something I don't even remember . You really want to start this over again ? On here ? on this thread about 11AAA ? 

Inquiring minds want to know - which do you prefer -  the taste of your foot OR of the inside of your colon?   Soooooooooooooooo predictable.... LOLOLOL

Edited by owlbooster