Rockwood @ Grace Christian

Wired4Football

here is what I do not understand teams like rockwood greenback midway openly tell people if they get the chance they will beat grace by 100 if they can. they change our name when they swap film from gca to gays kissing (rw, midway) and send it on to there kids as if to say gay people are some how less of a person.  they gather all our film up and send it out to whoever we play and this is the best part. then complain because we beat them bad and yet we still sub in the second half all the while they leave there starters in and slam our freshman into to the ground and get up and flex over them like they were not down by 35 + points. I guess things have change since I was young. I thought when you picked a fight and got your butt whipped you did not  cry about the manner it was kicked. now I know what some of you will say is that some of the kids and coaches were not apart of it and I agree that's why im glad we pull starters knowing they would not. so why does everyone at grace get the blame for cheating sounds like a double standard to me . yes some should but not all.

GCA get your facts STRAIGHT and leave the community of GB out of your rant!We took the whippin we didn't complain we said you all have the best 2A team I have seen.I did say you don't need to be in our district and I stand by that!No one on here despises the ADMIN of GCA more than me,I have discused that more than I needed to.The game film crap did not involve GB AT ALL.I have not bashed you all like I have in the past and I will not(because it does no good).I know FAR more about these situations at Grace than most on here.I have had very close friends whose kids played travel ball with mine and I have ate dinner with most of them.I have heard the good the bad and the ugly.I have sat and talked to a former coach of GCA who just happens to be like a father to me for he was my coach also.He has some great stories as well but we will leave them where they are,its just not worth it.Grace will beat Rockwood as bad as they want.Raven ole buddy you are fighting a losing battle I respect the fact you will fight tooth and nail for yor Alma Mater,but I will never respect them for what they have done to these great sports!Oh yeah its great to help build homes and feed the hungry as Christians we are commisioned to do it,but we also do it in humility.I wonder how many homes and people could get fed if these "Christian"schools would have used the money to buy a turf field for that instead of bait???I said schools-plural!

GCA get your facts STRAIGHT and leave the community of GB out of your rant!We took the whippin we didn't complain we said you all have the best 2A team I have seen.I did say you don't need to be in our district and I stand by that!No one on here despises the ADMIN of GCA more than me,I have discused that more than I needed to.The game film crap did not involve GB AT ALL.I have not bashed you all like I have in the past and I will not(because it does no good).I know FAR more about these situations at Grace than most on here.I have had very close friends whose kids played travel ball with mine and I have ate dinner with most of them.I have heard the good the bad and the ugly.I have sat and talked to a former coach of GCA who just happens to be like a father to me for he was my coach also.He has some great stories as well but we will leave them where they are,its just not worth it.Grace will beat Rockwood as bad as they want.Raven ole buddy you are fighting a losing battle I respect the fact you will fight tooth and nail for yor Alma Mater,but I will never respect them for what they have done to these great sports!Oh yeah its great to help build homes and feed the hungry as Christians we are commisioned to do it,but we also do it in humility.I wonder how many homes and people could get fed if these "Christian"schools would have used the money to buy a turf field for that instead of bait???I said schools-plural!

Coach Satterfield could tell us a ton.

HAHA I love it. Give the Greenback man 6. Good post

First off the TSSAA makes the rules as much as I disagree with this joke of having 8 state champions in football its what we have to live with.

Now as far as this game goes no one is giving Rockwood a chance as much is i hate it I don't either but thats not a slap at the RW players or coaches ( i am pulling for the Tigers as much or more than anybody) one thing about it the Tiger team that takes the field Friday will be Rockwood and not a eTennessee allstar team and I for one will be proud of them.

Go BIG GREEN! prove us all wrong

Old eagle we have had this talk before. I'm not gonna explain again. Turns out Cosby was not in fact region champions grace was and still is I have the patch on my letterman as the trophy to prove it. One kid with dead parents one kid in foster care. This discussion is over. Back to rockwood please.

well, everytime I looked at that patch Ihave  would to remember some hard working public school kids got shafted from a title. that will be tough to explain to your kids some day. wai...t I be that part gets left out....lol