TSSAA's Decision to put the Girls State Soccer Tourney @ Richard Siegel

Booger

Hey, my hometown has two exceptionally nice playing fields....! :o Obviously we will not be playing on either at this time of year, so I'm sure I can get the backing of area leaders....!  Beautiful Fall colors and enough hotel space for several teams, might be just the ticket for hosting. :roflol:

Hey, you gotta love my sense of irony (humor, stupidity, wit).....!  I'm sure one of you guys can easily come up with another adjective.  We even have a celebrated Mexican Resturant!

Kazzy

What???? Tobes :roflolk: ....where is everyone else gonna sleep?.....Bandy Creek or The Blue Herron Campground....they still have those little machines by the beds that you put your quarter into?

Booger luvs him sum shakey bed :wub:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope Boog, Grand Vista Suites is on the main throughway (27).  Galloway would love the business.....and you can settle right into the 60's feel.  Of course in town you can stay at the Old Tobe's Motel, but it is entirely owned by some other people now.  You should understand the set up all too well Boog.....when in the sticks, follow the locals!  Anyways.....Ms. Booger might want you to rent one of them cabins down by the river....everyone just raves and raves about them!  They have some cabins down this way big enough to accomodate the whole team!!!!

Sorry, your gonna have to shake the bed yourself....! :rolleyes:

Kaz

I never understood having CCS host A/AA either. Problem is easily solved by having a rule that a high school cannot host their own division.

As an aside, CCS destroyed their beautiful soccer field with a fake turf monstrosity. Football wins again.

Say it ain't so... CCS had a beautiful field and now it's plastic? The finals on Saturday will be on the Stadium field that seats probably three thousand. I heard  that the regatta being at the same time as the tournament in Chattanooga caused massive hotel problems for teams, otherwise it would still be there. 

Edited by Insideout

Say it ain't so... CCS had a beautiful field and now it's plastic? The finals on Saturday will be on the Stadium field that seats probably three thousand. I heard  that the regatta being at the same time as the tournament in Chattanooga caused massive hotel problems for teams, otherwise it would still be there. 

Booger's by'in it

Come on guys you sound like a bunch of private school bashers whining about the fairness of districting....

Home Field advantage is about the supporters not the location. Anybody wanna take a guess who had home field advantage in last years WH ND game held 10 minutes from ND campus and 2.5 hours from WH?

White House was fantastic last year.  Their fan support and turnout last year at CCS was excellent and they didn't disappoint.  They were a but down this year, but still a good side.

Saw them play as well as seeing Fairview this year and was very surprised that Fairview won that sectional match.  Even with getting blown out 8-0 by Knox Catholic, Fairview coach Kevin Sizemore should be proud of his team as they were the first team in any sport to reach a state championship.

Field conditions were average.  Embarrassing and disgraceful that several of the goalmouths had a 4 yard by 6 yard area of cat litter on them.  No excuse for that.  The fields are 120x75.  Very poor that nobody thought it a good idea to shorten the length of the field by 3-4 yards on each side to get the goals on to grass rather than a cat box.

White House was fantastic last year.  Their fan support and turnout last year at CCS was excellent and they didn't disappoint.  They were a but down this year, but still a good side.

Saw them play as well as seeing Fairview this year and was very surprised that Fairview won that sectional match.  Even with getting blown out 8-0 by Knox Catholic, Fairview coach Kevin Sizemore should be proud of his team as they were the first team in any sport to reach a state championship.

So agree with your comment about Fairview and their coach should be proud. It is a VERY young team and I wish them the best of luck on their season next year. ;)