Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Do you or do you not agree about my assessment of the coaching at E. Ham. that a perfect example of the coaching  not adjusting,  at all they don't know how to.

I basically agree with you, however, we are not the only ones that disagree..there was a parent sitting directly across from EHam's bench(at the top) yelling all kinds of things like "bad decision coach"'etc.

I know he was a parent because I saw him there when we played EHam in the tournament. I might disagree with the coaching but I will never embarrass my child or myself like that!

I basically agree with you, however, we are not the only ones that disagree..there was a parent sitting directly across from EHam's bench(at the top) yelling all kinds of things like "bad decision coach"'etc.

I know he was a parent because I saw him there when we played EHam in the tournament. I might disagree with the coaching but I will never embarrass my child or myself like that!

Ya but you have to understand they might have put of with this crappy coaching for 4 years, and thou I also agree with you it is hard to sit back when you know they are awful because the coach is at best a upward coach.

That coach needs to be fired asap!! the locker room is lost....

I been hard on you and coach Tank but he is so much better coach than Stone and seems to be getting through his growing pains and the team is coming together at the right time, E. Ham. gets worse every year at the end of every year. Someone needs to start a petition to get Stone to step down his players Hate him. They all knows he is not doing what best for the team but B.S. everyone. He is trying to be a preacher. He need to be a politician.  

Ok who plays who and where and who wins tonight.

Baylor losses at Bradley Central but Baylor can win but I'll take Bradley by 8, Grace at CSAS, I will take CSAS by 12 Boyd kill Siverdale at SD by 30, East Ham at Walker valley losses be 18 coaches will make sure player held scoreless last time scores a lot this time but losses by 20, Tyner at Hixson wins by 25, East Ridge beat Howard by 6  but could loss this game if Eddie has 25 and two other plays have more than 12 apiece, Chattanooga Central beats Red bank by 15 to 20  but can loss if they don't play team ball. Hamilton Heights at CAK wins by 24 at CAK.  IMO

a little revenge game tonight at red bank.i don't think the young pounders overlook them tonight. and i hope howard can pull off the upset tonight. that would put the pounders back at the three seed for district's but with a win tonight we want finish less then a four seed. every game counts this last week and a half. 

a little revenge game tonight at red bank.i don't think the young pounders overlook them tonight. and i hope howard can pull off the upset tonight. that would put the pounders back at the three seed for district's but with a win tonight we want finish less then a four seed. every game counts this last week and a half.

The way I see it the only way Central gets a 3-seed if ERidge loses its last two games and the Pounders win the last two..if both teams end up with the same district record it will be decided by the head-to-head and ERidge has the advantage because they won by +24.

Baylor losses at Bradley Central but Baylor can win but I'll take Bradley by 8, Grace at CSAS, I will take CSAS by 12 Boyd kill Siverdale at SD by 30, East Ham at Walker valley losses be 18 coaches will make sure player held scoreless last time scores a lot this time but losses by 20, Tyner at Hixson wins by 25, East Ridge beat Howard by 6  but could loss this game if Eddie has 25 and two other plays have more than 12 apiece, Chattanooga Central beats Red bank by 15 to 20  but can loss if they don't play team ball. Hamilton Heights at CAK wins by 24 at CAK.  IMO

Ok got Boyd close Final 84-45 Boyd won by 39, Central Killed Red Bank by 33 point could have won by 70 if the starters stayed in. East Ham Sucks, there coaching is awful, lost by 25 points to Walker Valley ,if they don't fire him they are crazy player are going to start leaving, and all is lost for E. Ham. Good player just bad ,bad ,bad coaching. 

Ok got Boyd close Final 84-45 Boyd won by 39, Central Killed Red Bank by 33 point could have won by 70 if the starters stayed in. East Ham Sucks, there coaching is awful, lost by 25 points to Walker Valley ,if they don't fire him they are crazy player are going to start leaving, and all is lost for E. Ham. Good player just bad ,bad ,bad coaching. 

The Owls Losses to Soddy by 6 what in the heck happen, they should have won by 20 Plus.

CAK led HH by 5 at half and were tied late 4th. HH wins by 8. CAK almost got em