Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

I'll be there and I will keep you updated as the Bucs get a little revenge on Hwy 58 Saturday.  :thumb:

ok thanks, but good luck to ya, just making a honest assessment of what I see, but your coach is a miracle worker so far this year. People get mad when you tell them what you see but this is all guess work and any team can be beat.

I'll be there and I will keep you updated as the Bucs get a little revenge on Hwy 58 Saturday.  :thumb:

In two years Central will have D1 collage Swarming that place they have up to 3 maybe 4 D1 players up and coming on that team if they work hard and a Freshman that is possibly a D1 player if he works , This could be the next White Station and one of the Best set up teams I have ever seen in Chattanooga in a long time if there coach can keep them all together and they don't care about point and jeolousy possible there Starting 5 Sophmore  in two years can all go D1. And what so crazy looks like they go at least 7 deep. With there other guys on the bench learning from the starters heck Central Could be Crazy good next year and the year after, Next year they can beat anyone in the city even Hamilton Heights and the following  year Hamilton heights will get killed by the Pounders. Thats my prediction. Hope Central coach will play in some big tournaments next year and get them ready early, Of course I like to see them play in the Showcase at E. Ham. but they are scared of them, but E.Ham. Don't deserve to play in it with there losing record this is suppose to be the best teams in Chattanooga not the worst that plays in this tounament.

You haven't heard from PassiveAgressive have you? He normally would be on here talking about how his team is still in it! Doesn't matter..they will still have an opportunity to advance in the 5-AAA tournament.

i REALLY DON'T LIKE HS BASKETBALL IN CHATT....EVEN THE BEST TEAM HERE IS NOT GOOD BY MY STANDARDS......I TROLL OVER HERE TO GET AWAY FROM THOSE NUTS IN 5AAA FOOTBALL....YOU GUYS COULDN'T HANDLE THAT THREAD......GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SEASON.......

Let me say this and I'm done with you guys(Passive Agressive and Winning1) because you are nuts IMO

Lebron James and Kevin Durant are Great, the rest of the NBA is Very Good

Jabari Parker and Andrew Wiggins are Great, the rest of College Basketball is Very good

my point and only point is understand what you are saying...it takes a great team to win a state championship and if you want to say there are no great teams in Chattanooga then ok, but there are some very good teams in Chattanooga...Tyner, Central, and Boyd to name three....there are some good teams in Chattanooga...then there are alot of average teams and a ton of bad teams....

the only thing that makes me cringe as a coach is when someone doesn't know the difference and when we started this thread I thought you(Winning1) would be one of those guys, so I thought I would engage in banter, but you talk as though your a 12 year old on a playground with some of the posts you have made....

As far as the Central/Boyd game goes it will be very interesting since both teams had starters out the last time...I do agree that Central players are more athletic, but if that was the case then sports would be easy to pick and a guys like Drew Brees and Russell Wilson would never be a QB in the NFL, but sports are more than just athletic ability, they require heart, discipline, and belief and those three things Boyd has tons of and they add great coaching.....so this will be a good game no matter what the refs do....again IMO

HAVE A BLESSED DAY GUYS!!!

Edited by skydogg25

Good post "skydogg25"! Everybody has a tolerance on what they hear in this forum..a lot of the people that post on here say things that are "over the top"(I am guilty of that especially when the team I support is negatively attacked)..all I am saying is just let the teams play and analyze them after the fact..we all think our team will win every time they step on the court( I know I do regardless of what the other folk say)..nothing silences an opponents mouth better than a win(or loss) depending on which side you are on..and I agree they have some very good teams in Chattanooga and hopefully they can make it to the 'Boro.

Good luck and may the best team win on Saturday!

Let me say this and I'm done with you guys(Passive Agressive and Winning1) because you are nuts IMO

Lebron James and Kevin Durant are Great, the rest of the NBA is Very Good

Jabari Parker and Andrew Wiggins are Great, the rest of College Basketball is Very good

my point and only point is understand what you are saying...it takes a great team to win a state championship and if you want to say there are no great teams in Chattanooga then ok, but there are some very good teams in Chattanooga...Tyner, Central, and Boyd to name three....there are some good teams in Chattanooga...then there are alot of average teams and a ton of bad teams....

the only thing that makes me cringe as a coach is when someone doesn't know the difference and when we started this thread I thought you(Winning1) would be one of those guys, so I thought I would engage in banter, but you talk as though your a 12 year old on a playground with some of the posts you have made....

By the Way Boyd didn't have any starters out I was there, the one kid had a toe injury but he played.

As far as the Central/Boyd game goes it will be very interesting since both teams had starters out the last time...I do agree that Central players are more athletic, but if that was the case then sports would be easy to pick and a guys like Drew Brees and Russell Wilson would never be a QB in the NFL, but sports are more than just athletic ability, they require heart, discipline, and belief and those three things Boyd has tons of and they add great coaching.....so this will be a good game no matter what the refs do....again IMO

HAVE A BLESSED DAY GUYS!!!

You are right I never said that they wasn't any good teams in Chattanooga the three teams you name are very good , and I agree with what you say, I just don't think Boyd can beat Central , I hope so because they can Rep. Chattanooga better this year I just don't see it happening. I just entertain "Passive", because  of the entertainment value, He really Knows Football well, but Basketball he has no ideal, now you on the other hand you are a basketball guy, but we will see either you can say I was right after Sat. or say I was wrong ,it won't be the first time either way. But good luck to the mighty BUCS.

Edited by winning1

Good post "skydogg25"! Everybody has a tolerance on what they hear in this forum..a lot of the people that post on here say things that are "over the top"(I am guilty of that especially when the team I support is negatively attacked)..all I am saying is just let the teams play and analyze them after the fact..we all think our team will win every time they step on the court( I know I do regardless of what the other folk say)..nothing silences an opponents mouth better than a win(or loss) depending on which side you are on..and I agree they have some very good teams in Chattanooga and hopefully they can make it to the 'Boro.

Good luck and may the best team win on Saturday!

Now to get to you "Tynerramfan" however I can't say the same about the rams I 'am not for sure Central can beat ya,  Ya match them more so then Boyd, I will say they will not lay down for ya and it will be a good game, Has I said in my post ,I hope its a close game Between Central and Boyd but I don't think its going to be," sorry , thats the way it is. 

You are right I never said that they wasn't any good teams in Chattanooga the three teams you name are very good , and I agree with what you say, I just don't think Boyd can beat Central , I hope so because they can Rep. Chattanooga better this year I just don't see it happening. I just entertain "Passive", because  of the entertainment value, He really Knows Football well, but Basketball he has no ideal, now you on the other hand you are a basketball guy, but we will see either you can say I was right after Sat. or say I was wrong ,it won't be the first time either way. But good luck to the mighty BUCS.

Don't give passive credit for knowing football. You might make him float away. I see his head blowing up from here.   :mrgreen:

Edited by reaction