Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

central does win tomorrow. they pull away down the stretch.the pace of the game will be to fast. this game is more of a statement game for boyd then us. tyner is our statement game next tuesday. i just hope the boy's don't over look boyd and get caught looking forward towards tyner. this is what you call a trap game because boyd can beat us if were not ready and focus. 

You might be right I just don't see what you see they are good but I don't see State Champs team yet, Maybe they will peak at the right time. The Rams can beat anyone but they will never get past CPA anyway.  On to the Games tonight, East Horrible gets killed tonight by Bradley,I going to take the Owls over Cleveland tonight,just feel there mad and plays hard tonight, but should be close game. Tyner beats up on Red Bank by 30, I believe it might be one of coach Stone last Reg season coaching game for East Ham. CSAS beats Silverdale by 20. 

My prediction was all right tonight on who was going to win or lose, That cannot be good for Boyd, And I believe like I said Central beat them by there largest loss this year.

Court side at Tyner tonight with a good seat. Red Bank played well with the exception of a huge run by Tyner in the 3rd. #5 will cost Tyner in the playoffs. He cries too much wanting fouls called, showboats on passing and plays lackluster defense at times. He can't control his emotions. Two refs nearly T'd him up tonight because of his mouth. However, Tyner is very good.

My prediction was all right tonight on who was going to win or lose, That cannot be good for Boyd, And I believe like I said Central beat them by there largest loss this year.

Do you think Central can hold Boyd to 40 or less points? That has happened only once this year by the Rams "D"!( And Tyner did it with all players healthy).

Hey Gurus.....My basketball guards put on a defensive clinic last night at Cleveland......we had a balanced rotation and had height coming off the bench which helped bother the BlueRaiders lack of height.....up by 19 at one point but 11 got it going in the forth which was a little too late...they got within 5 I think but we kept the pace and came out of there with a win......could have been tied for first but layed an egg to Soddy of all people...and it didn't help that we were on their home court.....Last game Bradley Tuesday and could gain sole possession of 2nd place....#go Owls

Hey Gurus.....My basketball guards put on a defensive clinic last night at Cleveland......we had a balanced rotation and had height coming off the bench which helped bother the BlueRaiders lack of height.....up by 19 at one point but 11 got it going in the forth which was a little too late...they got within 5 I think but we kept the pace and came out of there with a win......could have been tied for first but layed an egg to Soddy of all people...and it didn't help that we were on their home court.....Last game Bradley Tuesday and could gain sole possession of 2nd place....#go Owls

I predicted them to win they have to be mad to play this way, if they would have beat Soddy they would have lost last night, When they are mad they play lights out. Good job Owls.