Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Why would we do that? You saw what happened in the 1st game..Spence made a comment that they may have taken the Pounders lightly.. not this time..Rams have secured the #1 seed and the regular season title..what happened to Central beating Boyd by such a large margin?? This is the second game that could have gone either way..I know one thing for sure: Rams will be ready and Coach ensures that they take "one-game-at-a-time!! Should be a good game..we will see soon enough!

Much has I think Spence is great, he is full of crap on that comment ,he did not take Central lightly, so I think ya should win this game but the Pounders can beat ya.

central does win tomorrow. they pull away down the stretch.the pace of the game will be to fast. this game is more of a statement game for boyd then us. tyner is our statement game next tuesday. i just hope the boy's don't over look boyd and get caught looking forward towards tyner. this is what you call a trap game because boyd can beat us if were not ready and focus.

Game is on Monday(tomorrow) just in case some folks missed it; Rams wrapping up the #1 seed and regular season title still makes this game an important one for both teams!! These two will probably meet again in the district semifinals(on the same side of bracket)..but 1st things 1st"

Go " RAMS"!!!

i hope the refs let them play tonight like they did at tyner. because i believe this will be a physical, high intensity, fast pace, knockout drag out hard fought game..  if we can get some production off our bench and take some charges central will win the game. that's the key to us winning this game those two things right there. may the best man win...... go pounders!!!!!!!

Edited by pounderfan1

i hope the refs let them play tonight like they did at tyner. because i believe this will be a physical, high intensity, fast pace, knockout drag out hard fought game..  if we can get some production off our bench and take some charges central will win the game. that's the key to us winning this game those two things right there. may the best man win...... go pounders!!!!!!!

Maybe you will have the same crew from saturday against us...I thought they were wonderful letting the boys play for the most part and let them be passionate with no animosity with technicals and stuff.....by letting guys play you find out who truly is the best team on a given night....Central was better down the stretch and deserve the win and got it becuase they didnt call touch fould....by the way love your guards and their pressure in the 4th quarter...were very physical and turned the game around...I think it was a good wake up call for our kids on just how tough we will need to be to go far.....Good Luck to yall the rest of the way!!

Will be a Battle at Central tonight Rams by 10 in the end!!!

I just wanted to say I have been tuff on the Chattanooga Elite which I know you are associated with and let me say that being if I had a son that played he would play with the Elite way before I would let him be trained or play with the C.B.A.C. Chattanooga area Basketball Club they are awful trainers with no experience just a golden tongue and full of crap. He coach at Silverdale and did awful then moved out of town and did awful ,now he is back in Chattanooga using his mother money and trying to train when he has no proof he can train , but he can hang around Baylor and Mccallie and he can make some mom and dad happy by telling them crap about how great there kid is ,and make a few dollars  at least the Elite will cut you if you ain't were you need to be and if you don't say no to these kids they think there already in the NBA and won't work to get any better.  Now thats how you prepare little Billy for the real world. Good luck on ya AAU this year.