Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Wait a minute buddy...you need athletes on every team to win....if you can't run you can't keep up...nobody's playn half court slow it down ball anymore.....

McMinn Central is a pretty darn good ball team.  They beat CAK 71-96 which is 4-AA champs.  Beat 5-AAA Walker Valley Champs.  I think the record speaks for itself.  They have not lost at home this year.

Also Chattaboogie only post you make is to disagree with me, Coach Stone sucks just like I said, Long can play, you are jealous of your miserable life. Now with that being said send your family over to play for coach Stone and let me know how that goes , matter of fact send him to any school here in Chattanooga to play Basketball ,there only a couple of good coaches in Chattanooga, the rest need to be working tasting pies. I would not let my son play for anyone in Chattanooga period, I would move to Atlanta or Memphis if he is a baller,

"You are jealous of your miserable life"

I don't even know what that means, but I am a very happy young man haha.

If I had a son, I sure as heck wouldn't uproot my whole family just to have him go play basketball at a different high school in a different city.

Stone isn't doing a good job and that is clear. My point remains that he is a good guy.

Right now IMO....The top sophomores are Tyler Byrd...he is straight ballin at Notre Dame....Devante Jones at Tyner is out playing Maston and should have been starting from day 1...Cantrel Ware Of Cleveland is a good ball handler....Kenny Bunton is all that East Ham got and he is not that good to be that tall...especially when I see him attempt threes over rebounds and the qb Javon Craig is decent..streaky....Someone can debate me.....Oh I forgot about Long of Central lol..he in my top 20...don't want to get on winnings bad side lol

Byrd is not good, Javons better but Kenny is good just bad coaching Devonte can,t do anything but shoot, Cantrel Ware is good but not in Chattanooga.

Thats why Helicopter Dads always hovering around thinking their sons are better than they really are end up hurting more than helping their sons and what they should be telling them is to keep working hard and play thru tuff times and build character instead of becoming journeymen....He should have stayed at East Ham and help that program out.....Look at Kenny....he is the brightest light on that garbage team lol....but the upside is good.... 

Long could not stay at East Ham. his house burnt and they moved back after it got built back but he is better off at Central even thou he seems to not enjoy Basketball like he used to, I think he has lost his love for the game is the problem, ever time I went to the Rush I would see him there working I haven't seen him there this year and he said he don't like Basketball has much anymore, so he is over it, so maybe he can get back to enjoy it but if his dad will back off and let Jordan stand on his own , everyone likes Jordan and said he is great to play with that he plays the game the way you are suppose to play it has a team , I have never heard anyone say he was selfish. And I know his dad would kill him if he didn't play team ball. 

Long could not stay at East Ham. his house burnt and they moved back after it got built back but he is better off at Central even thou he seems to not enjoy Basketball like he used to, I think he has lost his love for the game is the problem, ever time I went to the Rush I would see him there working I haven't seen him there this year and he said he don't like Basketball has much anymore, so he is over it, so maybe he can get back to enjoy it but if his dad will back off and let Jordan stand on his own , everyone likes Jordan and said he is great to play with that he plays the game the way you are suppose to play it has a team , I have never heard anyone say he was selfish. And I know his dad would kill him if he didn't play team ball.

You seem to know a lot about him. What's his favorite color?

If I had a son, I sure as heck wouldn't uproot my whole family just to have him go play basketball at a different high school in a different city.

Stone isn't doing a good job and that is clear. My point remains that he is a good guy.                                      Stone   is a lier ,that my point, ask any of his old ball players. Start with the Seniors this year.  

Stone isn't doing a good job and that is clear. My point remains that he is a good guy.                                      Stone   is a lier ,that my point, ask any of his old ball players. Start with the Seniors this year.  

Alright I'll give those 18 year olds a call haha

You seem to know a lot about him. What's his favorite color?

Green like most teens, I know him and his dad well very well and I know has much about them has I do any AAU players Mac , Kenny, Jordan, Byrd,  just the ones that play for real AAU teams and not YBOA. I keep up with those player not the local ones because these AAU programs in Chattanooga are not good hopefully the Elite is Changing that, there the best hope we have had in years.