Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

The truth of the matter is you have to many coaches that plays kids that reminds them of there former self. For coach Tank its 5'8" and under fast guards, Ben is an exception because he lives with the coach, Same situation at East Hamilton is 6'5' or better is there thought of a great player, East Ham has on pretty good tall player the rest well there record tells you 4 and 10 or 11. You need inside presents 6'5 and up that can pound, Orlando Moore. You need at wing 6'3" plus, that can put the ball on the floor at least a few dribble, East Hamilton Kenny Bunton is great for wing 4, you need two guards 2 and 3 Jordan Long and Marquis Tipton that can handily the ball and shoot lights out or great to the rim with great vision and passing, You need a Point Guard that is a floor general that care more about the win, then the points he scores, understanding that assist is good has points Hal Allen, or Hamilton Heights P/G.  If those boys was on the same team, with a decent coach, they would be Nationally Ranked. What Make me sick about the Owls they have all that on the bench, just not using them. East Ham has somewhat, Boyd is close has any A school will have, Central is close to that, Tyner is close, so coaches stop trying to develop talent that is a old you and lets put the right personal on the court. That my opinion.   

Nationally ranked with who????? :roflolk: No thanks....I will keep the basketball guards of Ooltewah...There are good players here but NOT great D1 players....and the tall guys here will be considered  point guards height wise at the next level....and most of them cant handle the ball....lol

Nationally ranked with who????? :roflolk: No thanks....I will keep the basketball guards of Ooltewah...There are good players here but NOT great D1 players....and the tall guys here will be considered  point guards height wise at the next level....and most of them cant handle the ball....lol

The owls guards are not that good Except Jamike only one that knows how to play the game the rest are athletic at best, owls don't have anyone that can play Juco that's the truth, they are being coached that we can just outrun everyone, and they give 110% most of the times but that's it. There record will not improve next year and East Ham will beat them. Sorry love the Owls but that's the truth.

The owls guards are not that good Except Jamike only one that knows how to play the game the rest are athletic at best, owls don't have anyone that can play Juco that's the truth, they are being coached that we can just outrun everyone, and they give 110% most of the times but that's it. There record will not improve next year and East Ham will beat them. Sorry love the Owls but that's the truth.

Aint NOBODY in Chatt going NOWHERE......not even to Juco.....Maybe Kenny when he matures a little more...but thats it....everyone is too short....and thats the truth.....and Im not talking about these small schools around here.....the talent pool is slim pickins...these guys need to get into the weight room....

it isnt true....

What does you mean it wasn't true I was there, they was team Michigan that won it all,  of course I do think there was no invited Owls there I will give you that, but most teams in Chattanooga and North Ga. had players on most teams. It was suppose to be the top 60 players in this area.  

Aint NOBODY in Chatt going NOWHERE......not even to Juco.....Maybe Kenny when he matures a little more...but thats it....everyone is too short....and thats the truth.....and Im not talking about these small schools around here.....the talent pool is slim pickins...these guys need to get into the weight room....

Really Tree is taller than Kenny, Tipton is the same height and can Dribble and stronger Hamilton heights has 1 already sign D1, your are foolish, same thing ya said about Trea Suttle offensive player of the year his freshman year, Phillip Jurrick def, player of the year left Tennessee went to Oklahoma, I agree it slim Pickens for collage players but, the Owls have none. Jevon ya last kid to sign was the worst Lee university had ever sign, that came out of the coaches mouth. Kenny not but 6'5 by the way. Kenny will sign, not because of Chattanooga but because AAU , his high school team is awful, except Mac and Kenny. And bad Coaching same has Owls coaching. Right now in Chattanooga we have 4 mid -level players and 4 high levels two is at Hamilton height so that leaves 2 high level players and 4 Mid. Of course' I am talking Foreign  to you. Tree should go Juco and a couple will not be able to get in for grades.