Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Brandon carried howard for 4years? What about barry griffen montay suttles the cameron boys the smith brothers wayne caudle

I said he carried ya , not was the only player on the court, those are some great contributers to the teams but Brandon carried them most of the time and Caudle did some to. 

Winning1, I think if you will check, RedRobin1 is probably not from Hamilton Heights. Most of his posts are about Middle Tennessee sports (usually Ensworth). Since HH played both Ensworth and Brentwood Academy recently, perhaps he wrote on this post because he saw them play. Hamilton Heights has asked its players and fans to not post derogatory comments about other schools, players, etc. and to not make predictions about who they would beat, nor comment about who they have or have not beat. There are some very good teams and players in Chattanooga, Hamilton Heights is thrilled to be a small part of the greater Chattanooga basketball community.

Winning1, I think if you will check, RedRobin1 is probably not from Hamilton Heights. Most of his posts are about Middle Tennessee sports (usually Ensworth). Since HH played both Ensworth and Brentwood Academy recently, perhaps he wrote on this post because he saw them play. Hamilton Heights has asked its players and fans to not post derogatory comments about other schools, players, etc. and to not make predictions about who they would beat, nor comment about who they have or have not beat. There are some very good teams and players in Chattanooga, Hamilton Heights is thrilled to be a small part of the greater Chattanooga basketball community.

That is understandable, being they deserve much respect, there leadership there is has good has it gets in Hamilton County, Ya are going to be scary good next year and I also believe with the Headmaster Mr. Stone, and the new hires he has made he will continue to build that program, by learning from the mistake they have made in the past, and moving past those mistake, I understand that I don't care for his son Coaching ability, and have no faith in his ability, but if he continue to learn from his Father, he will be just fine, Good luck to the program for I see it is turning a corner and will grow and mold these young men and women. I am happy they are doing something many has tried and failed. Good luck to ya for I will be pulling for ya for growing something in Chattanooga that has been  needed for a long time. Thanks

Chattanooga "AAA" is Down this year, Single "A" is down and been down for 3 years,were is Temple, only strong "A" team in a while. Grace has lost all there talent, CSAS is losing there talent, I think CSAS need a coaching change has do Grace, just there coaches are getting to comfortable in there position and not being Challenged.  Boyd is pretty good in "A" but will fall flat out of the Region, "AA" has 3 Strong team Tyner- 1" of course Senior Heavy. Brainerd- 2" pretty Senior heavy,Coach Brown walked  into a Dream team that was built buy coach High. Chattanooga Central- 3" is Strong but has yet to have all the Starter in the line-up either from injury or other issue off the court. I believe all those teams will make some noise this year. Next year the team to beat will be the Same but the line -up will Change. Central will be 1, Tyner will be 2, and Brainard will be 3. In "AAA" East Hamilton will be Better but so will Ooletwah, Walker Valley and Cleveland. Hamilton Heights Will Dominate only Challenges in the city will be in "AA. Red Bank will Be Better but they need a PG that ain't all about me. East Ridge will Struggle But are well Coached. Boyd will be pretty  Bad, they are losing way to many Starters. Silverdale is not focused on "BB" but other sports, but in "A" ball one great player can take you a long way. Berean is ok if they play weak  teams like this year. Chattanooga Christian will be Better but by not much. Howard will be a 50% team next year 60 at best. Hixson will again bum, Coaching needs to step it up. Notre Dame will be better but still finish pretty weak. Mccallie will be about the same unless they pick up some players. Baylor will be about the same but are coached the old school way that will beat a lot of teams they should not beat. Signal Mountain will be ok. Lookout Valley will still be weak but better.         

Chattanooga "AAA" is Down this year, Single "A" is down and been down for 3 years,were is Temple, only strong "A" team in a while. Grace has lost all there talent, CSAS is losing there talent, I think CSAS need a coaching change has do Grace, just there coaches are getting to comfortable in there position and not being Challenged.  Boyd is pretty good in "A" but will fall flat out of the Region, "AA" has 3 Strong team Tyner- 1" of course Senior Heavy. Brainerd- 2" pretty Senior heavy,Coach Brown walked  into a Dream team that was built buy coach High. Chattanooga Central- 3" is Strong but has yet to have all the Starter in the line-up either from injury or other issue off the court. I believe all those teams will make some noise this year. Next year the team to beat will be the Same but the line -up will Change. Central will be 1, Tyner will be 2, and Brainard will be 3. In "AAA" East Hamilton will be Better but so will Ooletwah, Walker Valley and Cleveland. Hamilton Heights Will Dominate only Challenges in the city will be in "AA. Red Bank will Be Better but they need a PG that ain't all about me. East Ridge will Struggle But are well Coached. Boyd will be pretty  Bad, they are losing way to many Starters. Silverdale is not focused on "BB" but other sports, but in "A" ball one great player can take you a long way. Berean is ok if they play weak  teams like this year. Chattanooga Christian will be Better but by not much. Howard will be a 50% team next year 60 at best. Hixson will again bum, Coaching needs to step it up. Notre Dame will be better but still finish pretty weak. Mccallie will be about the same unless they pick up some players. Baylor will be about the same but are coached the old school way that will beat a lot of teams they should not beat. Signal Mountain will be ok. Lookout Valley will still be weak but better.         

What makes you think they will fall flat in the region? 

What makes you think they will fall flat in the region? 

I just feel boyd don't have the speed to play some of the teams outside of this regions, I believe they will fight hard and make a respectful run this year. The great thing about these kids are if you Challenge them they will step up to the Challenge , well I am Challenge ya to prove me wrong. I hope Boyd bring the gold ball back to Chattanooga, I just haven't seen it in them yet, even when I have seen them beat team,there just something they need to dig deep in there self and pull out, what many people doubt, But leave no doubt I will be ya biggets fan, for ya will be the first team to prove me wrong. Good luck to the Bucs and this is ya year, don't leave this year with regrets give it all you guys have and you will be rewarded. 

I just feel boyd don't have the speed to play some of the teams outside of this regions, I believe they will fight hard and make a respectful run this year. The great thing about these kids are if you Challenge them they will step up to the Challenge , well I am Challenge ya to prove me wrong. I hope Boyd bring the gold ball back to Chattanooga, I just haven't seen it in them yet, even when I have seen them beat team,there just something they need to dig deep in there self and pull out, what many people doubt, But leave no doubt I will be ya biggets fan, for ya will be the first team to prove me wrong. Good luck to the Bucs and this is ya year, don't leave this year with regrets give it all you guys have and you will be rewarded. 

BEST OF PREP" winners Boyd faces Baylor, Much has I won"t Boyd to win Baylor will beat them by 10 , in a low Scoring game something like 54 to 44,  Ooltewah  beats Ringgold easily 88 to 40, Tyner beats Mccallie 78 to 58, Notre Dame Beats Grace Baptist 54 to 42  on a side Note, I think Howard can beat Riverdale, if they have there core group back , Also think CSAS take care of Marion. Wish I could come but I will be out of town please up date me on Scores. Thanks