Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

This week picks are Signal Mountain Beats Grundy, Eastridge beats Notredame, Brainerd Beat East Hamilton, Red Bank beats Hixson this time, CSAS beat Copper Basin, Tyner beats Brainerd, Boyd beats Silverdale, Tyner losses to McClellen AR., Tyner beats Whitehaven thats my pics this week hopefully I didn"'t forget anyone. Good luck to all.

Man whats going on with (East Hamilton Boys) , they have great talent and still have a losing record, the girls I can understand, I been to almost every game but 2 and the boys should be winning 90 % of there game , I will give them the lost to Hamilton Heights because the coach don't care if he losses to them ,but out side of that,  there are only one thing I could think of which have remain the same, is coaching. EH. Family ya are going have to push for the change, or he going have to step it up, his asst. coach Pug is even worse, and he think he can play and thinks he has handles, I've seen better handles on dolphins in the water. Famous words of Donald Trump, (YOU ARE FIRED). Every other sport we do great in with our talents, Our middle school does great winning 95% of there game with a coach at will tell you he is not a Basketball coach,but still wins because of the talent .This is disappointing. To much talent to be losing. Kenny D1 Talent mid Major , Tracy low major talent but up and coming, Tank the same, Tyler maybe not collage prospect but can get the job done. Mac, D1 Mid major that could be even High major with right coaching and a few more inches in height. And a pretty good beach with some very valuable minutes in most games, Owls does more with less talent and that should fire us up. Good luck to my boy at East Ham. And coach, teach math because your coaching sticks. And for coach Pug, I believe there a Janitor job coming open at Red Bank, I will put in a good word for you. Good luck E.H. against Brainerd ya have what it takes to beat them.

Man whats going on with (East Hamilton Boys) , they have great talent and still have a losing record, the girls I can understand, I been to almost every game but 2 and the boys should be winning 90 % of there game , I will give them the lost to Hamilton Heights because the coach don't care if he losses to them ,but out side of that,  there are only one thing I could think of which have remain the same, is coaching. EH. Family ya are going have to push for the change, or he going have to step it up, his asst. coach Pug is even worse, and he think he can play and thinks he has handles, I've seen better handles on dolphins in the water. Famous words of Donald Trump, (YOU ARE FIRED). Every other sport we do great in with our talents, Our middle school does great winning 95% of there game with a coach at will tell you he is not a Basketball coach,but still wins because of the talent .This is disappointing. To much talent to be losing. Kenny D1 Talent mid Major , Tracy low major talent but up and coming, Tank the sake, Tyler maybe not collage prospect but can get the job done. Mac, D1 Mid major that could be even High major with right coaching and a few more inches in height. And a pretty good beach with some very valuable minutes in most games, Owls does more with less talent and that should fire us up. Good luck to my boy at East Ham. And coach, teach math because your coaching sticks. And for coach Pug, I believe there a Janitor job coming open at Red Bank, I will put in a good word for you. Good luck E.H. against Brainerd ya have what it takes to beat them.

EH is too inconsistent.. how do you beat Cleveland and lose to NW(Georgia) team? Or I should say get blown out by that team. I have not seen EH play this year but it seems like the "defense" is coming up short..I don't see them beating Brainerd but anything can happen..as the saying goes, that's why they play the game!

Winning1, I know you want them to do better but talking about the coaches won't make them play better..the only way a change in coaching will take place is through the administration or if they retire or quit..I know it's frustrating but things sometimes have a way of working out!

Good luck against Brainerd!

Who was Central missing the night they played Howard...i wish Howard could put their whole team together but in feb they will be a different ball club like always...hopefully they will get ladarius brown and desmond jarett back that will eliminate alot of turnovers that is what has been hurting them bad... However with JoJo playing his last game as a Hustlin TIger i would not want to be the team that has to play them in the first round

EH is too inconsistent.. how do you beat Cleveland and lose to NW(Georgia) team? Or I should say get blown out by that team. I have not seen EH play this year but it seems like the "defense" is coming up short..I don't see them beating Brainerd but anything can happen..as the saying goes, that's why they play the game!

Winning1, I know you want them to do better but talking about the coaches won't make them play better..the only way a change in coaching will take place is through the administration or if they retire or quit..I know it's frustrating but things sometimes have a way of working out!

Good luck against Brainerd!

Lets hope for early retirement. 

Who was Central missing the night they played Howard...i wish Howard could put their whole team together but in feb they will be a different ball club like always...hopefully they will get ladarius brown and desmond jarett back that will eliminate alot of turnovers that is what has been hurting them bad... However with JoJo playing his last game as a Hustlin TIger i would not want to be the team that has to play them in the first round

Is JoJo playing his last game cause of his Age, Someone said he was 19 

Berean School in Chattanooga, Stop braggin on your boys Basketball team,there not good. that's were everyone goes who can't play high school ball anywhere else, I heard other players in the city tell kids who didn't make there high school JV or Freshman team to go to Berean and they would start, the next thing I know there on the team at Berean. Look at who you play , most Middle school team can beat ya, not the 8th grade middle school ,but the 6th grade could ,yes I said it. Notre Dame which hasn't won a game this year would beat ya by 40. ya have player that could have been good but don't want to put in the time and  work so you can go to Berean or Chattanooga Patriot or Silverdale to start and thats ok, but don't be brag gin, cause ya not that good. 

Where did the basketball player Long or Logan transfer from? Just Curious. Someone said he was pretty good and can make a difference for the Pounders in some games. What did he get suspended for? Is he that good?

Long Tranfered from East Hamilton and Logan I don't know, he will help Central a lot they have a great group of players around him with a lot of good players around him, he is a play maker for sure. 

Lets hope for early retirement. 

East Hamilton was horrible tonight 76 to 42 loss to Brainerd  They Don't have a player I would sign after what I seen tonight , There Pg Mac did the Best but had no help, Kenny was not a factor at all, and Orlando put it on him, Tipton played Lazy and Relazed but could have put 40 on them, Brainard grds. just to good for East Ham. Again Coaching was Horriable trying to do this Dive play all night which was stupid. Lost last two games by over 70 pts. combine ,wow YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!! Should be a better match up for us next game the team is 1 and 8 but if they beat us just forfeit the rest of the years game ,I can't take the stress.

Edited by winning1