Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Howard backed out of the Best of Preps 2 weeks ago and barely gave notice to Times Free Press. Obviously they didn't want to get embarrassed here in Chatt. Looks like they elected to get embarrassed out of town.

Let me say Con Grate to Boyd you are the first team to make me it crow this year I thought Baylor was better , but you guys played like seniors tonight good job, You are doing better than I thought, I thought you would be like 9 and 3 or something like that at this time of the year, Tyner did play good didn't put Sydik in till the 2nd half, so messed up my point spread, Boyd beat Baylor by one, #20 for Baylor screwed his team out of this game, Baylor is not good at all but I thought they would beat Boyd, Owl pounded Ringgold by 40 like I thought. Boyd will loss tomorrow, Tyner is my pic to win the B.O.P. But the Owls will be there at the end.

Since when???!!!! Yes howard will get beat up on this year but JoJo has always been the better player.....JoJo has beaten up on him since he has been at howard... dont just look at Tyner being good this year.... jojo will continue to rip him 3 to 4 times a game

T-Mac did Howard not take some there player to Riverdale. I thought it would have been a closer game, I thought Howard could pull of an upset.

Howard is way down this year we have nothing really and i dont think its voaching because this man just was winning last year but when you have a young team these things happen i look at this team like tyner was when they had Gilmore they took their bumps early but boy did they give them back in the end

Boyd Wins 59-50. Play Tyner in Championship

I'll have to admit, didn't think Boyd-B would win against Baylor...they beat Ooltewah tonight..Bucs are very scrappy and they don't give up. '

"Rams'' will need to play smart and make very few turnovers against this team..they work good together and being athletic won't get a victory!

Go RAMS!!!

Let me say Con Grate to Boyd you are the first team to make me it crow this year I thought Baylor was better , but you guys played like seniors tonight good job, You are doing better than I thought, I thought you would be like 9 and 3 or something like that at this time of the year, Tyner did play good didn't put Sydik in till the 2nd half, so messed up my point spread, Boyd beat Baylor by one, #20 for Baylor screwed his team out of this game, Baylor is not good at all but I thought they would beat Boyd, Owl pounded Ringgold by 40 like I thought. Boyd will loss tomorrow, Tyner is my pic to win the B.O.P. But the Owls will be there at the end.

Pick us to lose again please. :)

Man you ain't kidding, Boyd has been my slapping stick all year boy they shut my month tonight., The Owls play terrible, selfish ball ,there p/g is not a floor general but a me me me. Coach Montgomery, is not doing a good job playing to many small guards, no inside present at all. He got out coach bad and Boyd just hit the free throws and the owls have no fundament to there game and that's on the coach. Congrats to Boyd you are the man of the hours.

I'll have to admit, didn't think Boyd-B would win against Baylor...they beat Ooltewah tonight..Bucs are very scrappy and they don't give up. '

"Rams'' will need to play smart and make very few turnovers against this team..they work good together and being athletic won't get a victory!

Go RAMS!!!

I wish I could be there. Should be a good one. Good luck to both teams.

Go Bucs!

Edited by reaction