Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

East Hamilton was horrible tonight 76 to 42 loss to Brainerd They Don't have a player I would sign after what I seen tonight , There Pg Mac did the Best but had no help, Kenny was not a factor at all, and Orlando put it on him, Tipton played Lazy and Relazed but could have put 40 on them, Brainard grds. just to good for East Ham. Again Coaching was Horriable trying to do this Dive play all night which was stupid. Lost last two games by over 70 pts. combine ,wow YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!! Should be a better match up for us next game the team is 1 and 8 but if they beat us just forfeit the rest of the years game ,I can't take the stress.

Edited by AAUbasketball

Big game tomorrow, Tyner and Brainerd who wins Tyner by 8. the panthers live off of Turn-over and they will not get the T.O. From Sydik. So they hope there shots are falling or they loss by 15. But give me tyner.

Of course I hope you are correct in your prediction but I think it will be in the 3-5 point range with Tyner winning! The bench play from both teams will be the key. Who has the best reserves in a tight game?? I give Tyner the edge in coaching! Will try to give updates during the game.

Of course I hope you are correct in your prediction but I think it will be in the 3-5 point range with Tyner winning! The bench play from both teams will be the key. Who has the best reserves in a tight game?? I give Tyner the edge in coaching! Will try to give updates during the game.

Both head coaches are Tyner alumni...Harris(Rams) played in the 80"s and Brown(Brainerd) played in the 90"s...both were coached by one of Chattanooga's best: Jimmy Dillard who put Tyner on the map with the schools 1st trip to Murfreesboro in 1990!! (Just thought I would give you some history on Tyner basketball)

if it left up to the beach Brainard wins I think turn-over is key

. Just has I thought to good of guard play from Tyner , Sydik did his thing,

You were right final score Rams win 59-37...too good of a defense for Brainerd...shots down low were blocked and outside shots were not falling for the Panthers...wasn't expecting a 22 point win but all I can say is: Go Rams!!! Good luck in Memphis and see you next week at Best of the Preps!