Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

The facts are we in Chattanooga do not have the respect of the Basketball Community, and teams has the Elites and daddy teams are the reason for this, People here are trying to make money of these parents to help with there income. These kids deserve more than that the teams such has Elite and others us this kids for personal reasons, I can tell you based on what I heard and seen the Elite ain't nothing but two bad AAU programs that merges together and taking Taxpayers money for the gang anishtive that some brilliant mayor we have sponsor. All I can say is being kicked out of Tournaments for coaches fighting not once but a few time is something I would not want my kids involved with. I think the city has pulled there sponsorship because of these issue. Now I will say the Elite can be great if they will stop hiring Buddys to Coach and get real people that has done something with there life instead of living off taxpayer. now thats a fact. Like it or not clean the Elite up or it will not be around for long and we do need it here. By the way the Elite does have a couple of great coaches in there staff.

Definatley opinionated and untrue! But as I stated before you are untitled to your opinion hate you feel that way but life goes on as long as these kids get an education and succeed in life that's the greatest gift they can give us no matter how far basketball takes them. A scholarship at any level is an accomplishment.

Definatley opinionated and untrue! But as I stated before you are untitled to your opinion hate you feel that way but life goes on as long as these kids get an education and succeed in life that's the greatest gift they can give us no matter how far basketball takes them. A scholarship at any level is an accomplishment.

Anyone can call the guy over A- game in Nashville Wilks is his last name and find out it true about the coaches it is all true or the Alanta organization of the Nike Memorial Day classic and see what they say about the Elite. I truly wish ya the best but if we turn a blind eye ,you has one of the organization leader will have to take a hard look at this situation. Good luck I heard ya or addressing these issues.

Didnt they play againgst howard...also howard didnt have brummitt jarett or ladarius brown and they wont get them untill january and i know he didnt play last year but caudle would be a junior and the best player in town but you play with who is on the floor .....get hapoy with howard being down because it wont be simething you can get use to especially with the freshmen getting alot of playing time

Didnt they play againgst howard...also howard didnt have brummitt jarett or ladarius brown and they wont get them untill january and i know he didnt play last year but caudle would be a junior and the best player in town but you play with who is on the floor .....get hapoy with howard being down because it wont be simething you can get use to especially with the freshmen getting alot of playing time

I think Howard will Bounce Back fast and thats a fact. Most team takes 3 or 4 years Howard it will be the Middle of next season no-one will won't to play them, with or without Moose.

Check us out @ http://chattanoogabasketball.weebly.com for fictional info!!

Ok so nice Web site, ya had 2 out of 16 teams that was good ,your 17U older team pulled 4 players from another AAU organization because he was to Busy to do it anymore, Tree, Sydik, Joe,Joe and , the Elite has had some success, But the two coaches out of 20 is the two coaches I said was great coaches. I think your one of the coaches I speak of, but, that why your here defending them which is great. I will give my full Support to the Elite next year for they are one of the Best in Chattanooga at this time, Just not much to chose from , the Steams is not doing well,and most other AAU team don't have Money. maybe the CABC will have a AAU team.  The Elite is Mostly for inner city kids and thats what we really need. Again ya will have my support next year, If I don't leave for College out of town.  

I also Agree Caudle would have been they Best, Probably the best in the state. Grades would have keep him off the Court. And Attitude.

The talent pool in chatt is not elite. And the ones who can really play are not the size the colleges are looking for . There is not a lot of tall players in this area that are mature enough to put on weight and work on being the best and undeniable when it comes to talent...and some parents have a false sense of how good their child really is..They want it more than the child. Self motivated kids put in the work because they have a goal to reach..and if you are good trust me they will find you...AAU basketball is ending careers early because its year around and the wear and tear on a youth can cause tendinitis like it has done derrick rose.it was predicted earlier that his nba career would be over early. If you're good they'll find you in your high school gym playing for your school.

The talent pool in chatt is not elite. And the ones who can really play are not the size the colleges are looking for . There is not a lot of tall players in this area that are mature enough to put on weight and work on being the best and undeniable when it comes to talent...and some parents have a false sense of how good their child really is..They want it more than the child. Self motivated kids put in the work because they have a goal to reach..and if you are good trust me they will find you...AAU basketball is ending careers early because its year around and the wear and tear on a youth can cause tendinitis like it has done derrick rose.it was predicted earlier that his nba career would be over early. If you're good they'll find you in your high school gym playing for your school.

I would not play school ball before I would stop playing AAU, School Ball is like playing Elementary from High School. Most School coaches don't like AAU cause it takes there power away. AAU gives you a chance to play high level players around the world so your post make no sense.

Best of Preps All Tournament Team:

Tyner- Sadik Spence/MVP, Alex Watkins, Kevin Cameron

Boyd Buchanan- Austin Walker, Zack Jenkins

Ooltewah- Ben Snider, CJ Fritz

Notre Dame-Kareen Orr

Baylor- Matt Clendenen

McCallie-JaVaughn Craig

My Top teams around this Mid Season 1. Tyner 2. Brainerd  3.Central 4. Baylor 5. Boyd ( yes I know Boyd beat Baylor but there best player was sick ,Clendenen, 6. Mccallie 7.Ooltewah 8.  East Hamilton 9.Signal Mountain 10. Soddy Daisy   This is based on all Starter playing and healthy.