Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

well my young pounders got tested tonight after east ridge got romp by the owls monday they came to central ready to play first period was 21-7 by half time it was 37-30. but my young pounders didn't get rattled or phased by the fast start east ridge got off to. they wake up in the second half and won the game by two 66-64. poole and tiller carried the team as usually. poole had the game high with 22 basiclly had a double double and tiller had 17 and ryan montgomery had good bench points for us i think he had 12 and a monster dunk that got the pounders fired up. terry tiller played awesome defense and came up with some key steals and lay ups to help the young central pounders improve to 2-0. i believe they were caught looking head to brainerd tonight  but the young pounders never hang there head down and kept fighting. great game to tonight, great crowd very exciting. next game for my young pounders  at brainerd tuesday 7:30. youth vs experience. alot of hype around this game guys. so are the young pounders ready for the stage and can they get thee upset or will the talent older bunch form brainerd run them out the gym? well just in case you didn't know i have my money on the pounders!!!!!!! call me basis i guess. GO POUNDERS!!!!!!

Saw the Rams tonight they have a good 7 man rotation after that it gets scary but over all they will be competitive.

"Rams" are playing in Murfreesboro this weekend against Wilson Central and Union City...should be some good games and really test Tyner to help them against competition(out of town) to see how they measure-up and prepare them for the District 6-AA!!

Most of the District's get going tonight.

6-AA has Central @ Brainerd, Howard @ Hixson, Tyner @ ERidge.

Other games of interest are: Boyd @ sale Creek, McMinn Co @ Ooltewah, Ringgold @ EHamilton

I will give updates at the end of the quarters at Tyner/ERidge.

Who will be at the Central/ Brainerd to give updates??

Most of the District's get going tonight.

6-AA has Central @ Brainerd, Howard @ Hixson, Tyner @ ERidge.

Other games of interest are: Boyd @ sale Creek, McMinn Co @ Ooltewah, Ringgold @ EHamilton

I will give updates at the end of the quarters at Tyner/ERidge.

Who will be at the Central/ Brainerd to give updates??

I will be at the game tonight Central -Brainerd. Central will have to play well without two Starters  Jordan Long injured and Jamikel is sick to win this one.We have some great young talent that will help out, but  Brainerd is loaded so I will keep you updated on the game,Either way Central Should be in the race at the finish line. Good luck to Tyner my boys are over there. And to East Ham. there playing a great coach team in Ringgold. Boyd wins at Sale Creek  20 plus good luck to ya.