Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Winning1- it's easy to come on here and hide behind screen names and blast Coaches who work hard to put competitive teams on the floor. So much is involved in coaching that the average fan such as yourself has no idea about. My challenge to you is this, before you get on here bashing the coaches, go back to school, get a degree, get certified to teach, find a teaching job, find a coaching job, and get you a healthy dose of what it takes to coach at the high school level. Then if you still feel that the coaches are horrible, you can get back on here and bash away. My gut feeling is that you could never complete the first requirement of getting the degree.

Yeah thats why I stop posting when he was making some strange comments, one was Boyd was awful and I thought well I'll move on....I thought he started this thread to lift basketball up in town but he seems to have to started this thread to bash people!!