Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Most of the District's get going tonight.

6-AA has Central @ Brainerd, Howard @ Hixson, Tyner @ ERidge.

Other games of interest are: Boyd @ sale Creek, McMinn Co @ Ooltewah, Ringgold @ EHamilton

I will give updates at the end of the quarters at Tyner/ERidge.

Who will be at the Central/ Brainerd to give updates??

. Brainard 20 Central 18 at halftime

Most of the District's get going tonight.

6-AA has Central @ Brainerd, Howard @ Hixson, Tyner @ ERidge.

Other games of interest are: Boyd @ sale Creek, McMinn Co @ Ooltewah, Ringgold @ EHamilton

I will give updates at the end of the quarters at Tyner/ERidge.

Who will be at the Central/ Brainerd to give updates??

Tyner/ERidge...1st quarter both teams look like they are recovering from long weekend...

Rams leading 17-9

People better put Central on there rader.

I agree but of course I'am a Central Fan, Coach Roger is a great Coach and Man, he has something to be proud of for sure. Heard Howard got beat by 20 playing Hixson , East Hamilton has put together a couple of wins and seems to be improving. I see them has being tuff down the road, Owls put a spanking on Mcminn County, I guess White County made them mad. Boyd, all most lost to Sale Creek only won by 3 must of just been one of those nights. Tyner keeps rolling win by 11 , much better than the score board. Any one have the CSAS and Red Bank Score.

People better put Central on there rader.

yepp your right!!!!!! know doubt  in my mind if jordan or jamike poole would have played central would have one that game. but the boys played good never showed fear and kept fighting to the end great game. red bank friday i heard poole still want play til next tuesday. no time frame on long. but the young pounders are very deep with young talent.