JCM Cougars

specialed

Are you saying NS doesn't have good coaching? You can spin the game however you want. Liberty had 75 yards in their first 10 possessions. They drove the ball on one possession, the 11th! Their scoring consisted of a 15 yard drive(set up by turnover), a 23 yard drive (set up by turnover) and a 76 yard drive! The other score came off a pick six! And that freshman QB is the only reason you were in the game at all!

total yards sir???   and he was the only reason NS was in the game as well...

absolutely coaching was the difference...our D is better and we are complete team

after the 1st quarter i thought...great here we go again...NS shanks us

and then it dawned on me...NS doesnt have a single shred of a running game...1 play...1 play...thats it...it doesnt matter how many points NS gets up in a game...u cant run the ball to keep the clock going...everyone on our sideline knew we were going to win...adam craig isnt in the backfield this year...however ur qb certainly isnt bad by any means...just not nearly as capable of turning 3rd downs into 1st downs

if Tab was so special at xs and os...why couldnt the indians run the ball...hence running the clock...finally winning the game

last i checked...all the turnovers in that game were forced

and lastly...back to the xs and os...the swinging gate that got turned into an INT...u think that was good coaching on north sides behalf???  

Edited by dhstennis

I like JCM as a team. Never not been in any game. Just need to Man up and make plays when necessary. Pulling for these kids who have been through so much at JCM. As far as coaching is concerned THEWOOD95, How do you feel this staff is different as far as any other that has come through in the past? JCM has been known for non discipline and cant seem to break it. Since you have a "son" on the team, I wonder if you felt Edwards Staff was better? and Why? Because the same mistakes made last few years that plagued the Cougars are the same this year.

Edwards staff was not any better they haven't had a good coaching staff in a while. I really think that jcm has the most talent in Madison county only if they had the right man to lead them. I know 1st hand of some of the problems that they have I've seen times this year where on a given day it would only b 25-30 people at practice and most of the people missing where starters

total yards sir??? and he was the only reason NS was in the game...

absolutely coaching was the difference...our D is better and we are complete team

after the 1st quarter i thought...great here we go again...NS shanks us

and then it dawned on me...NS doesnt have a single shred of a running game...1 play...1 play...thats it...it doesnt matter how many points NS gets up in a game...u cant run the ball to keep the clock going...everyone on our sideline knew we were going to win...adam craig isnt in the backfield this year...however ur qb certainly isnt bad by any means...just not nearly as capable of turning 3rd downs into 1st downs

if Tab was so special at xs and os...why couldnt the indians run the ball...hence running the clock...finally winning the game

last i checked...all the turnovers in that game were forced

and lastly...back to the xs and os...the swinging gate that got turned into an INT...u think that was good coaching on north sides behalf???

I would love to have Tab or Hook at jcm Edited by TheWood95

I like JCM as a team. Never not been in any game. Just need to Man up and make plays when necessary. Pulling for these kids who have been through so much at JCM. As far as coaching is concerned THEWOOD95, How do you feel this staff is different as far as any other that has come through in the past? JCM has been known for non discipline and cant seem to break it. Since you have a "son" on the team, I wonder if you felt Edwards Staff was better? and Why? Because the same mistakes made last few years that plagued the Cougars are the same this year. 

discipline by the cougars was not what cost them the game at liberty...that was single handedly coaching...find the film and laugh...timeouts with 2 seconds to go b4 the 1st quarter ends on 2nd down and liberty having to go 70 yards...going for it on 4th and 15...4th and 20 in the 1st half...on ur own side of the field...6 minutes to go in the 1st half and jcm is out of timeouts

the cougars werent down but maybe 2 scores...if that

the reason it turned into a blowout before half was solely on the coach...he could have run the clock down...instead he wants to try some flea flicker when libertys been in the backfield all night...liberty forces a TO and scores again b4 half...then gets the ball after half and puts the game away...

what was a 2 score game all of sudden in 90 seconds becomes a 28 point hole...had nothing to do with discipline of the players or effort...those kids are something special...and they deserve better...

Edwards may have been a cocky coach and rubbed some folks the wrong way...but he didnt lose games for his team

those kids wana win...and theyve had a few tough breaks along the way...a coaches ego can definitely play a factor in a game and taylors has cost his team more than its benefited them

i hope they are able to give covington a great game and if they do manage the 7th seed...they could win a game or 2 in the postseason...1 vs 8 aint happening tho

Edited by dhstennis

discipline by the cougars was not what cost them the game at liberty...that was single handedly coaching...find the film and laugh...timeouts with 2 seconds to go b4 a quarter ends...going for it on 4th and 15...4th and 20 in the 1st half...on ur own side of the field...

the cougars werent down but maybe 2 scores...if that

the reason it turned into a blowout before half was solely on the coach...he could have run the clock down...instead he wants to try some flea flicker when libertys been in the backfield all night...liberty forces a to and scores again b4 half...then gets the ball after half and puts the game away...

what was a 2 score game all of sudden in 90 seconds becomes a 28 point hole...had nothing to do with discipline of the players or effort...those kids are something special...and they deserve better../quote]

You hit the nail on the head my man

Why is it that when inner city programs have good players, they are just labeled as "good athletes", heck they're good football players.  Coaches of inner city teams are always made out to sound incompetent and the team not disciplined.  DHStennis I've even seen this about your Crusaders, why, I ask.

When ANY TEAM has good football players, they are labeled as such...when a kid has the physical attributes required to be an exceptional player, yet isn't...he's labeled an athlete. Sometimes good coaching can't make a football player from an athlete...and some really good football teams aren't that athletic, they just cover their assignments. You have made "wait and see" posts all season...D'burg wins, Lewis Co. wins, season's over. Anyone can see that JCM as a team has more than their share of gifted athletes...you decide why they haven't lived up to their potential. 

When ANY TEAM has good football players, they are labeled as such...when a kid has the physical attributes required to be an exceptional player, yet isn't...he's labeled an athlete. Sometimes good coaching can't make a football player from an athlete...and some really good football teams aren't that athletic, they just cover their assignments. You have made "wait and see" posts all season...D'burg wins, Lewis Co. wins, season's over. Anyone can see that JCM as a team has more than their share of gifted athletes...you decide why they haven't lived up to their potential. 

Yeah, with all the "wait and see" posts, we only are headed to the playoffs after nearly everyone was saying we wouldn't make, even with all the injuries and coaching changes JCM is in the playoffs.  You ever heard, shoot for the moon and if you miss, you'll hit a star.  Think on it.  So as you see my predictions are right on schedule, sucka!!

Yeah, with all the "wait and see" posts, we only are headed to the playoffs after nearly everyone was saying we wouldn't make, even with all the injuries and coaching changes JCM is in the playoffs.  You ever heard, shoot for the moon and if you miss, you'll hit a star.  Think on it.  So as you see my predictions are right on schedule, sucka!!

Tradertwo, three or whatever, you don't want to trade barbs with me, I'll make you the laughing stock of this board.

ok you must be happy with a 4-6 record with our wins coming vs teams that  combined have won 7 games and lost 33 we have not beat 1 team that will make playoffs. Our kids are better than that We just need the right group of men leading them 

Edited by TheWood95