What coaches are on the Hot Seat?

Vols1234

They have had one good season come on lets see what they do next year at cc, oh yea they probably won't be there as they know they have one good class and next year will be much the same, no further then second round or until they see West, I will be one to say Karns needs coaches but this community needs to learn how to support the program regardless of coaches its about the kids NOT coaches and from what everyone as to say about the ego twins is just that ,it's all about them and that comes from allot of folks all over Knox county.

Man, I don't know what your problem is with the Price boys? Ive known these kids their whole lives. The are 2 of the finest young men I know, and their good coaches too. You keep saying Ego twins, and from what ive seen their too of the hardest working, humble, thankful kids you ever want to meet. Your fans are like a lot of others, they just cant stand getting their butts handed to them by CC, and don't like the twins, and they don't even know them. I say keep what you got, you wont get anybody better, and you are the new CC around here. Oh, by the way, after this year when Sibley leaves, itll be u  battling it out for last for years to come in BBall too. If you don't know someone personally u shouldn't make these type of judgements.

Your facts are correct about his family situation. With that being said there was a very vocal segment of the boosters club that wasn't very appreciative of a very accomplished football coach. Lack buy in by parents leads to lack of buy in by players and the ones that don't want the drama just transfer to a more stable situation. Hence the mess that Halls is in now. Sheppard wasn't good enough, Julian wasn't good enough, Overton isn't good enough and Saban wouldn't be good enough. Enough said.