Cherokee @ Anderson County 1st round

Mav4life

Anyways. If I wasn't going to the OR game I would come to this game. I have a feeling Cherokee may give the Mavs a tough little tilt, but I have been wrong before! You guys will at least know you were in a tough, hard fought game I do believe!

They do have a Kracken they just might unleash. But Fox is like that Channing Tatum feller who took care of that big ole Kracken in Greek mythology!

But yes I don't expect us to just show up and win and it sort of worries me. They've played a lot of very good teams close. We can't overlook them or we'll be hanging up the pads.

They do have a Kracken they just might unleash. But Fox is like that Channing Tatum feller who took care of that big ole Kracken in Greek mythology!

But yes I don't expect us to just show up and win and it sort of worries me. They've played a lot of very good teams close. We can't overlook them or we'll be hanging up the pads.

I do believe yall will be allright if you play to your abilities, Mr Joad.

AC Fans are you just STUPID?????????? The fact that you even think you could compete with Maryville or Fulton is just STUPID. Guess when your CO CHamps one year you get alittle big headed. You can talk crap all you want about teams like gibbs,central,CC, but Maryville or Fulton, come on guys, thats Big Boy football. Gotta win some State titles before you can start talkin crap like that.STUPID

AC Fans are you just STUPID?????????? The fact that you even think you could compete with Maryville or Fulton is just STUPID. Guess when your CO CHamps one year you get alittle big headed. You can talk crap all you want about teams like gibbs,central,CC, but Maryville or Fulton, come on guys, thats Big Boy football. Gotta win some State titles before you can start talkin crap like that.STUPID

Jealous much?? WE ARE THE BIG BOYS!! WE ARE DISTRICT 3AAA....You are the stupid one! Of course we think we can compete! That's how WE roll! We ain't ever scared... Just an opinion tho

CO Champs again huh?  AC is the single District Champ wether you like it or not so that just needs to be laid to rest.  As far as Maryvill and fulton go most of the guys posting on here about it are just playing around and are not for real, if you read all the post I think you would catch that so please stop with the negativity as most AC fans are just having a little fun with erell38, lighten up a little.  funny how CC fans always want to point fingers about how erogant and cocky AC fans are and that they always have something bad to say about them then get on here drooling trying to find a reason to snap some smart comment like the one above, I think we can all agree that Fulton is doing something special and Maryville is well just Maryville and in a league of their own.  I love how having a little fun has to turn into something more than just that.  With that said, GO MAVS...2013 3AAA LONE DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!

&6

I think TSSAA got that mess straightened. AC Mavericks are Dtstrict Champions.......you k ow the song...We are the champions we will keep fighting to the end right erell38

CO Champs again huh?  AC is the single District Champ wether you like it or not so that just needs to be laid to rest.  As far as Maryvill and fulton go most of the guys posting on here about it are just playing around and are not for real, if you read all the post I think you would catch that so please stop with the negativity as most AC fans are just having a little fun with erell38, lighten up a little.  funny how CC fans always want to point fingers about how erogant and cocky AC fans are and that they always have something bad to say about them then get on here drooling trying to find a reason to snap some smart comment like the one above, I think we can all agree that Fulton is doing something special and Maryville is well just Maryville and in a league of their own.  I love how having a little fun has to turn into something more than just that.  With that said, GO MAVS...2013 3AAA LONE DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!

vols1234 is a Central fan who Loves to stir up trouble ... like once a week he pops in on the DII board and tells them how great Fulton is and how bad they would beat Ensworth ... come to think of it he's done the same thing on our threads plus the Greeneville threads ... just trying to get a reaction .