Cherokee @ Anderson County 1st round

Mav4life

Nah, it doesn't piss his dad off. Actually, I pass it on to him and he eats it for breakfast. You might just be surprised who would like him to play on their team. Not D1 material huh? Apparently some D1's weren't told that. Recruiting is such politics that until he commits, I'll play it close to the vest but I am sure he'll do well. Right now his focus is adding to his stats and helping his team in their quest for a state.

Keep dreaming on State Daddy Fox.Not gonna ever happen

Keep dreaming on State Daddy Fox.Not gonna ever happen

Well thanks for telling us so we can save our money on tickets and not have to get off work early.  That's where it begins is with a dream and it's a realistic dream for AC whether you like us or not. No worries, we like making cannon fodder out of statements like that from the disbelievers.

Well thanks for telling us so we can save our money on tickets and not have to get off work early. That's where it begins is with a dream and it's a realistic dream for AC whether you like us or not. No worries, we like making cannon fodder out of statements like that from the disbelievers.

Tell him Foxy!!!!

Well hopefully ole buddy we might get to see a rematch. Apparently AC staff has been talking alot of crap to CC coaches

I hear the same thing about CC; mouthing off. That would be the only reason AC would be this way. But at least you and I are on the same page. I think CC has settled down on the co-district champ issue as of today. That was the focus AC was looking forward to a rematch.

AC could beat maryville?????????? Come one buddy ,not even in the same league. Thats like sayin you guys could beat fulton. Yall have a good team dont get me wrong but your dreaming to big right now

No again we hung right in there with Fulton. It went back and forth. And even news stated AC was the only team with the gutts to scrimmage Fulton. Good job AC.

No again we hung right in there with Fulton. It went back and forth. And even news stated AC was the only team with the gutts to scrimmage Fulton. Good job AC.

JP, you are my buddy and all, but do you really think AC could hang with Fulton this year? A scrimmage is one thing. Fulton and Maryville are a big notch above everyone else. If AC played Fulton it wouldn't even be close, unless some form of miracle happened. Same goes with OR if we played Fulton. They would run both of us off the field. Trust me.