Cherokee @ Anderson County 1st round

Mav4life

West is by far better than CC and AC BUT West does have a tendency to Choke come playoff time.

I don't know if I'd say FAR better, but I've seen all three teams multiple times this year, and I think West is the best of the three, by a nose. I'm sure the AC/CC fans are going to jump all over that, but it's just my opinion. All three teams are capable of great things and are even title contenders, so ultimately, it's going to come down to focus and execution. Anyone who says "blowout blowout blowout" is just foolish.

I don't know if I'd say FAR better, but I've seen all three teams multiple times this year, and I think West is the best of the three, by a nose. I'm sure the AC/CC fans are going to jump all over that, but it's just my opinion. All three teams are capable of great things and are even title contenders, so ultimately, it's going to come down to focus and execution. Anyone who says "blowout blowout blowout" is just foolish.

Lets rephrase this , West is alot more athletic and speed kills. West could blow one of these teams out yes, if they are on top of their A game, but CC and AC could sneak up on them. Noy trying to Disrespect any program

You have lost your mind.... Just an opinion tho

I looked at the over all record for each team West and AC has played. West teams they played is like 48 and 52   AC teams they played are 43 and 57 so to me its pretty even. So my opinion Im just not sold on the CC team. CC could win would like to see how West does against the pass.  I hope they do if they make it past Gibbs...  Would love for AC to play CC again....

IMO, I don't see many teams on West's schedule other than Maryville that either AC or CC would have lost to. Maybe Cleveland depending on were the game would be played. I feel any matchup involving the 3 teams would be a great game.

Couldn't agree more!! CC's only loss on West's schedule is Maryville... And AC I think could hang with Maryville and just might pull off the upset..if these two teams were in District 4AAA.. They would have the same record as West and AC might just have one win more... Just an opinion tho

Couldn't agree more!! CC's only loss on West's schedule is Maryville... And AC I think could hang with Maryville and just might pull off the upset..if these two teams were in District 4AAA.. They would have the same record as West and AC might just have one win more... Just an opinion tho

AC could beat maryville?????????? Come one buddy ,not even in the same league. Thats like sayin you guys could beat fulton. Yall have a good team dont get me wrong but your dreaming to big right now

Sorry, but even if AC/CC/West played their best game, Maryville is still in another league.

Fox is very very good, but i think that OL makes him look a little bit better then he truly is. Now that may tick a few of y'all off, especially his dad, but i pull no punches lol. Don't get me wrong the guy is good, but he isn't gonna play at a top level D1 school. That's strictly my opinion. I enjoyed watching him run all over us Thur night (well, not really) lol, but some of the holes he had to run through a mack truck could've driven through.

Nah, it doesn't piss his dad off. Actually, I pass it on to him and he eats it for breakfast. You might just be surprised who would like him to play on their team. Not D1 material huh? Apparently some D1's weren't told that. Recruiting is such politics that until he commits, I'll play it close to the vest but I am sure he'll do well. Right now his focus is adding to his stats and helping his team in their quest for a state.