Cherokee @ Anderson County 1st round

Mav4life

That first game is over. It was one of those games where if AC makes a few plays in the first half that game is a blow out but they didn't make em. CC very well could have won it but didn't make the play. I wouldn't count CC out against West just yet. I checked West schedule...I'm not impressed. If AC and CC meet again we shall see.

That first game is over. It was one of those games where if AC makes a few plays in the first half that game is a blow out but they didn't make em. CC very well could have won it but didn't make the play. I wouldn't count CC out against West just yet. I checked West schedule...I'm not impressed. If AC and CC meet again we shall see.

Only coaches around here in 5a that could shock west would be the Price Twins

To bad CC and AC wont prob get a rematch. CC would get yall this time around,shouldve the first time

Not even close...AC would blister CC. Home or Away. I have spoken to staff and they really want to play CC again just to finish what they started in the first game. Trust me I know this one by heart. This has has been brewing since AC won the last time. AC did not show CC everything. I would bet the ranch on it! You want to see AC at its best then put these two teams against each other.

Edited by jeopardyperil

Not even close...AC would blister CC. Home or Away. I have spoken to staff and they really want to play CC again just to finish what they started in the first game. Trust me I know this one by heart. This has has been brewing since AC won the last time. AC did not show CC everything. I would bet the ranch on it! You want to see AC at its best then put these two teams against each other.

Well hopefully ole buddy we might get to see a rematch. Apparently AC staff has been talking alot of crap to CC coaches

That may be, but generally speaking, it's tough to beat the same team twice in the same season. I'd much rather be in CC's shoes, in that scenario. One thing is certain - both teams would be hungry to win that rematch. I just get this weird feeling that we aren't going to see that rematch, for one reason or another.

West is by far better than CC and AC BUT West does have a tendency to Choke come playoff time.

By far better??? You too have lost your mind... West would finish 3-5 in District 3AAA... Games might be close but West loses in both...not because they choke but because AC and CC are better...