Cherokee @ Anderson County 1st round

Mav4life

You guys ought to get 3 points just for Mav4life's work on the stats.

Cherokee normally does travel well but AC is a little further than we're used to even though we do travel 50-90 min to all but two of our conference games.

I think with his stats we will go at least 14 pts. :) We will be able to change the play format now to attack your weakness. LOL Just kidding. You guys have a solid team.

I don't think it much matters who you draw, if the point is to win than you have to beat everyone. I don't mind the draw. I just hope AC comes to play because now we are all undefeated and have the same goal and this Cherokee team is much better than their record indicates.

I agree. I hate to see people complaining about what teams they draw or where they have to travel to. Just win and advance.

We played Cherokee once in 1988. We beat them 21-0, but they were a tough hard hitting bunch. I expect them to be tough v. AC, but I think AC takes it. Be prepared for a hard hitting game, though. Some hard nosed country boys up that way. Kinda like Cocke County. We have played them before too and beat them pretty good, but you were gonna feel it the next day lol

We played Cherokee once in 1988. We beat them 21-0, but they were a tough hard hitting bunch. I expect them to be tough v. AC, but I think AC takes it. Be prepared for a hard hitting game, though. Some hard nosed country boys up that way. Kinda like Cocke County. We have played them before too and beat them pretty good, but you were gonna feel it the next day lol

I kind of had that thought cross my mind. But with OR I think they will have there work cut out for them. I think we will pass more this game. I think OR will find a way to win this one. I still want to think regardless of what many say, that our district is tougher then many think.

I kind of had that thought cross my mind. But with OR I think they will have there work cut out for them. I think we will pass more this game. I think OR will find a way to win this one. I still want to think regardless of what many say, that our district is tougher then many think.

Hope you're right JP. We got one of the toughest draws I think in the 5a playoffs, but you have to go out and win the game either way whoever you're playing. If you're better than the team you are playing you should beat them regardless of the draw you got. Gonna have to play the best anyways regardless if you make it that far.

Hope you're right JP. We got one of the toughest draws I think in the 5a playoffs, but you have to go out and win the game either way whoever you're playing. If you're better than the team you are playing you should beat them regardless of the draw you got. Gonna have to play the best anyways regardless if you make it that far.

Well you have the talent and OR has grown up. One huge positive is coach Gaddis he has not only been there but of course won it all. He knows what to expect. And of course the playoffs start a new season. This game may come down to coaching experience.

Edited by jeopardyperil

We played Cherokee in 2001 & 2002 beating them both times, but like you said, they were a scrappy bunch. Very physical & hard hitting team.